Revolution

The Longest Day

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 13, 2013 on NBC

• Spectacular and amazing!

This episode was stunning and this great show performs superbly again!

The storylines were really interesting and there wer e major developments and an epic cliffhanger at the end! Georgia seems to be on its knees with its back against the wall and the battles are heating up!

Meanhwile the events with Aaron and Rachel were just as interesting too, and their journey continues with a very interesting recovery!

Can't wait to see what's next!
  • The Longest Day

The Longest Day was a spectacular episode of Revolution because the characters true selves were revealed. It was interesting to see flashbacks to Miles and Rachel's past. I liked the family drama with Neville and his son. Monroe surprises every one in various ways. The action scenes were awesome. I was astonished with the Georgian President's decision in the end. Rachel and Aaron do some crazy stuff. The ending was great and leaves me in suspense to find out what happens next!!!!!!!!!

• Revolution.

Well you dont have to convince me anymore, my assumptions were made right in this episode, Charlie is Miles' daughter. So glad Jeremy Baker is dead, but not so happy that Monroe has Nora, i really hope they dont kill her off. Not much to say about Neville, my feelings towards him haven't changed at all. Interesting thing about that electronic device that Danny had inside of him when i saw Aaron reconstruct the device & placed it inside Rachel's leg it basically has the power to heal living human tissue. When Aaron was complaining about not saving that child & Rachel basically said (Cant Save Everyone), very true & about Rachel wanting power over Monroe (I'm So With Her On This, It's Power For Everyone Aaron). So you can stay there & try to save the boy & see what happens when the boy's father wakes up. Fantastic Episode, Thumbs Up.