Is Jerry Lynn Doing Well In ROH?

thefanof

[1]Sep 28, 2008
    • level: 102
    I used to be a fan of the guy, but the last match I saw from him was at a TNA house show in 2006 where he lost to Homicide in a pretty mediocre match. I've heard good things about his ROH matches so are any worth checking out or has age finally gotten to him?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

telvisnostic

[2]Jan 14, 2009
    • level: 52
    Sorry I never replied. I think they love JL and know what he do. People want to see him with the title, I'm 50/50 on it.

telvisnostic

[3]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 52

Wrestlezone wrote:
    Jerry Lynn recently sat down for an interview with The Orlando Sentinel, and the following excerpt is a highlight of the discussion.

When asked by Brian Fritz whether or not there is competition amongst the Ring of Honor talents to have the best match on the card, Lynn said, "Well, that's where I think people's mindsets get a little goofy because it's not a contest as to who can have the best match. It's a team effort in making the company succeed. If you go from bottom to the top of the card and try to have the greatest match, then you have what the company was previously – they plateaued out and burned out. What happens also is that crowds get burned out by the last two or three matches. You'll build that fan base that enjoys those types of matches but the company is going to plateau out and it's not going to get any bigger because everyone likes wrestling for different reasons. Some people like the comedy, some people the scientific wrestling, some people like the crazy, high-flying stuff, some people like hardcore (wrestling) and you need to give them a variety if you want to draw a bigger fan base. I think that's where we're going right now."

Link is

here.
    Edited on 02/07/2009 10:54am