Ringer Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Season Finale

Rachel_225

[1]Apr 22, 2012
    • level: 3

I didn't even realise the last episode "I'm the good twin" was the season finale. I didn't really think it was season finale material! The cliffhanger should have been Bridget finding out Siobhan was alive, not that Siobhan was trying to kill her.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

loey12886

[2]Apr 24, 2012
    • level: 10
    Rachel_225 wrote:

I didn't even realise the last episode "I'm the good twin" was the season finale. I didn't really think it was season finale material! The cliffhanger should have been Bridget finding out Siobhan was alive, not that Siobhan was trying to kill her.

Bridget finding out that Sioban was still alive was part of the cliffhanger, even if it wasn't at the very end of the episode

No1Slayerette

[3]May 26, 2012
    • level: 9

Yeah, Bridget found out that Siobhan was still alive... I actually though the last episode was quite good. I was a little apprehensive because of all the promos featuring the wedding heavily, I thought that it would focus on that, but the show actually surprised me and took it in a different direction. I think there were a number or other revelations/ developments in the show that improved it too, like the paternity of Siobhan's twins, Henry and Siobhan fighting, Siobhan stating she wants her old life back, Bridget confronting Henry over Siobhan. Too bad it won't continue.

jack756

[4]Jun 30, 2012
    • level: 14

i really like the finale.to bad the show is gone

NiallB31

[5]Jul 21, 2012
    • level: 8

Just saw the finale. I want more. I know we were left with some cliffhangers but the finale does wrap up a lot of stuff nicely.

I really wish someone would pick the show up for a second season. Season 1 was so good.