Ringer Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

The end?

Selaspy

[1]Feb 11, 2012
    • level: 6

I love this show and will hate to see it end, but I'm wondering just how long this show can actually go for without turning ridiculous?

I've watched a lot of shows that had a central mystery, and they either got cancelled before it was solved, leaving me feeling like I'd wasted my time watching it, or the ones that didn't get cancelled either drew the mystery out so long it got boring and silly, or solved one mystery and created another - and usually the next one was boring and silly, or at best, just wasn't as good as the original mystery.

Short version, I don't want to see them draw things out too far, and I can't realistically see the writers coming up with another mystery remotely as good as the current one, so I don't see this show continuing past the first season, or maybe a second season maximum, and staying watchable.

I hope the writers do the right thing and wrap things up before getting cancelled or getting silly. As much as I'd hate to see it wrap up, it's better to end the show while it's still decent tv, than end up rubbish.

What do others think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jimlfixit

[2]Feb 15, 2012
    I agree with you exactly. But knowing hollywood producers, they will more than likely drag it out. After the latest episode, they seemed to have branched out several pointless stories and a scam that both Siobahn and Juliet seem to pulling on Andrew, yet they aren't aware of each others' intentions.

aktarian

[3]Feb 15, 2012
    • level: 5

I hope they plan on one season only and to wrap it up at the end.

loey12886

[4]Apr 12, 2012
    • level: 10

I love this show, so I hope it comes back on for another season.

dommie007

[5]Apr 13, 2012
    Well it already is ridiculous and perhaps even silly--WHICH IS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT IT. It's such a fun enjoyable watch. Apparently, the writers planned out 3 seasons of material to begin with, and I would MORE than love to know what they have planned. I hope it isn't cancelled!! I REALLY dearly hope ):

YET555

[6]Apr 18, 2012
    • level: 7

I so badly want a second season even a short 13, i love this show and the final was excellent and levees me wanting more.

waisal14

[7]Apr 18, 2012
    • level: 10

Despite the crappy reviews the episodes got I really enjoyed the show and I would most definitely like to see a second season to find out what happens next. If the show ends up cancelled, I would at least like the series to be turned into a movie to tie up the loose ends.

dommie007

[9]Apr 23, 2012

Hey everyone! Apparently we can vote to save Ringer! http://ca.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/save_one_show_vote_winner/310751
    Give it a go if you want a Season 2!! (: