Ringer Forums

The CW (ended 2012)

Thoughts on the show

Rachel_225

[1]Mar 7, 2012
    • level: 3

I notice that this forum is not as "happening" as other shows such as Dexter or HIMYM... do people like Ringer? Overall I find it interesting with a good story line but I am finding that I dont really get excited leading up to watching it like I do with other shows. Once I am watching it is okay.

Is it just me?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

johnmarlena422

[2]Mar 7, 2012
    • level: 16
    Personally, I love this show and everyone I know that watches it loves it too but I have noticed on the other shows I watch that are just starting out are all slow on the forums within the first season. However, I doubt it will ever get to the point of picking up since chances are the show is being canceled after this one season.

sshan39

[3]Mar 29, 2012
    • level: 7
    I was behind on watching and had 7 eps DVR'd i watch alot of tv but i watched one ep amd eneded up staying up all night catchin up becasue eache p was so good i couldnt wait to see what happens. I agree there is more to Siobions agenda than she is letting on. I wonder if she really wants to be with Henry or not. Is andrew bad? i dont know..I wonder if it can go beyond one season tho??

YET555

[4]Apr 11, 2012
    • level: 7

One of my favorite shows this last 12months and always look forward to the next ep, the forums are a bit quiet i hope the ratings are good enough to get S2.

Edited on 04/11/2012 1:45am

dommie007

[5]Apr 13, 2012
    • level: 6
    Ah whatever with everyone else. I love it, and my buds who watch it with me are just as obsessed as me. I really hope it's renewed for season 2, cause it's such a fun watch! I love it!

eimajamie

[6]Apr 22, 2012
    • level: 9
    I love this show so much, even though its probably not going to happenm I reeeally hope this gets renewed

dommie007

[7]Apr 23, 2012
    • level: 6

Hey everyone! Apparently we can vote to save Ringer! http://ca.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/save_one_show_vote_winner/310751
    Give it a go if you want a Season 2!! (:

mindshifthigher

[8]Jun 17, 2012
    • level: 4

I started out thinking the show was pretty good. Then it started to get better. However, I began to notice that many episodes didn't go anywhere until the last 5 minutes. Uh-oh, soap-opera cliff-hangers. I decided I had had enough, and you know what? I found I did not miss watching it. I have very mixed feelings about the show.