Ringer

The CW (ended 2012)

TV123456

Ringer Fan Reviews (70)

• Bring it back!!!

I was hooked! My whole family would watch it together! We loved the story line and how you didn't really understand why a sister would fake her death but the way the season ended it leaves you wanting more!! We can't be left hanging like this! We need a season two! Too many questions left unanswered!!!
  • Can anyone tell me about the LILY PAD painting

Its hung I this behind the dinning room table. real dark and a little abstract. LOVED the series! wish there was more.

• Boycott CW bring Ringer back!!!!!!!!!

It seems lately every show I get interested in gets cancelled. Stargate Universe as well. I believe that if you are going to cancel a show you should be allowed to make a plausible ending NOT a cliffhanger leaving us all hanging with mutiple endings. If you dont want to waste precious airtime then straight release to DVD, it works and generates income for your dying station. So those of us junkies hooked on your shows can get our fix. I have cancelled subscrition to satilite services and will be purchasing only shows that have 3 or more seasons. I beginning to hate tv producers who think they know whats best. Any show on CW is now not being watched by me and I encourage others to follow suit. How else are they going to listen if it dont hit where it hurts , their pockets.......
  • liamwoe

Ringer was my favourite show on the cw and when I found out it was cancelled I cw dropped ringer for shows like Emily Owens which had such bad ratings and I think ringer should be picked up for the 2014 winter lineup
  • Bring it back

Darn it! I just watched the 22 episodes on Netflix and can't believe that it is over. I mean, it certainly did not seem like we were anywhere near the end of the series. I thought it was good and not convoluted as critics have claimed. Nothing wrong with a mystery full of twists and turns and it was not at all hard to follow! Bring it back please. There is still so much to see and unravel... Compared to TV shows in general, this was far above reality shows and the status quo.
  • Can't believe it got canceled

I just happened upon this show on netflix, watched the entire first season in two days because it was so good. Then I have to find out the ending is a cliffhanger with no season 2... I'm almost pissed that I even watched it because now I'll never know what happens. Bloody hell.
  • bring it back

Wow, what a Show , bring it back. It ended with a huge cliffhanger that is not ok. And not a fair end for such an amazing Show.
  • Good Show

I am pleasantly surprised at this new show. I wasn't sure I would like this so, but I really am glad that I decided to give it a shot! I find it really good and suspenseful. I am hoping that this show will go longer than one season!
  • What's happening?

I really do not understand how it is we have come to this point, have we really become so pathetic as a society that we actually prefer watching reality TV with shows such as the real house wives of where the hell ever, or Honey Booboo with some kid and her family getting rich to run around and show the world just how classless her family is (not that anyone needs a TV show to see that lol). Really is this what we care about, is this what holds our interest, we can not get into an actual Drama with a story line and something to actually hold our interest and get our minds working in a way,even if it was fiction. I really can not understand just how we have come to care so much about reality TV, what is with this need everyone seems to have with wanting to see inside the lives of the supposed rich and famous, really who cares how the Kardashions, real house wives of any place and really anything or anyone else lives their life, these people act above it all, use people and act like clothes worth thousands are disposable products when people are starving and dye daily due to exposure. I personally find it sick not entertaining and I really think we need to see this for what it really is, putting more money in the pockets of the undeserving to watch them act like fools and spoiled know that we are better than this and we should not give in to this erg, I get how it can be alluring to see the awesome stuff and knowing that celebs have life issues is a comforting thought but we need to see it for what it is and realize that it's all scripted, your not really getting to know these people, this is bs and people need to stop watching and start giving normal TV a chance again, maybe then shows with a bit of interest to them such as ringer might stand a chance. I know people will eventually grow sick of reality TV but until that day comes we will continue to give the undeserving such as the Kardashions fame and fortune that they don't deserve and only earned bc people like you watch their shows and people who have worked their asses off to make a name and rep as an actor/ actress have to deal with cancelations and stuff, it's BS.
  • A clever title goes here!

, , , , ...

?

?

"" - !!!! . ,
  • RINGER ROCKED!!!!!!!

I am stunned that Ringer got cancelled. I never watched this channel until this show! Who decides on this decision? Ask the fans! Bring it back ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bring Back Ringer

Ringer is a great show by far. It had lots of action and it was a amazing to watch.
  • Ringer Must Continue!

Ringer is by far the best new show in years. It was Sarah Michelle Gellars return to TV, and it was amazing! So many twist, and turns with a great story. The rest of the cast is fantastic. This show is must watch, you dont know what youre missing. Go to facebook, and like Bring Back Ringer to get it back. The cover photo is Ioan (Andrew), Sarah (as Bridget), Sarah (as Siobhan), Kristoffer (Henry), and Nestor (Machado). It said Tues Sept 13 The CW at the bottom of the photo. Lets get Ringer back!
  • I can't believe it

This was both mine and my daughter's favourite show; we are so upset that this won't be back, just can't believe it......seriously - with all the rest of the crap that's out there - someone needs to give their head a shake! I'd rate this show a ten, but the page won't let me?!?!?
  • Merci de nous crire la suite de l'histoire !

Je suis de France et j'ai adore cette histoire ! Merci aux producteurs de bien vouloir nous donner une suite ! A moins que vos scenaristes ne tombent en panne d'inspiration... ? Si c'est le cas, appelez-moi ;-)
  • I cant believe CW will leave us with no proper ending

PLEASE BRING THIS BACK!! At least one last season with a proper ending!! How can you leave us viewers like this? without proper closure?? we will forever keep thinking about all the unanswered questions we have. ONE MORE SEASON IS ALL WE'RE ASKING
  • Yet another brilliant series Cancelled by CW.

I can't believe Ringer has been Cancelled. So many excellent shows are being cancelled by CW recently, and they are keeping all the rubbish. Think the only shows I now watch on CW are Supernatural and the Vampire Diaries. At the very least they could give use a mini season to wrap up the storylines, hate when shows are cancelled on a cliffe hanger.
  • OMG!!! I'm so upset that Ringer was cancelled

I went online to see why the new season hasn't began yet to find it was cancelled. Ugh!! I loved this show, I hate how they left us hanging, there was still so much to the story that we will never know. PLEASE bring this show back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bring Back Ringer

i hate the fact CW drop the ringer tv show, Why can another tv network pick it up like cbs or somebody, i Love this show every epsoide got interesting and let you hanging at the end like u wanted to see more it is a good story line. Come CW or CBS Bring the tv show The RINGER Back. I want to see what happen next.
  • BOOOO CW!!!

Yes, I will agree it really sucks it got cancelled!!!! I was looking forward to the new season and continuing the series! I think its pretty stupid they would end season one like that and then have everyone who was into it waiting to see what was happening next season and then tell us that they aren't going to do it.... Everyone I knew watched it and loved it!
  • As if!

I really cannot believe the CW would cancel Ringer. Amazing show with great potential. Very different from all the same old teen dramas on TV at the moment. This was the show I was most excited about seeing every week! I don't understand why another network wouldn't pick it up! Can't believe I don't get to find out what happens next!!!
  • WILL BE MISSING IT

WAS A GREAT SHOW .... WHY GOT CANCLED
  • Crazy that they cancelled!

I just dont get it.. SOB!
  • WE Want Ringer Back !!

WE Want ringer Back .. It's Better Than The Other ( Meaningless Shows On Tv Like Fly Girls , Gossip Girls . etc ,... :(
  • Bring it back!

I also got upset when I found out that the show has been canceled. There are a lot of awful shows on TV right now and I don't understand how they make it at all. This show was good. Bring it back!!!
  • Disappointed with cancelation

Ringer wasn't a brilliant show, but there are so many inferior shows being screened. All those terrible trendy vampire shows are just trashy and cheap. At least Ringer had decent actors, a good story line with many possibilities for new twists and turns. This was great melodrama to which I could spend 45 minutes lost in another world. Badly done CW!!
  • just seen this is there any truth to it?

here a link

• SHOCKED

I also just found out Ringer will not return and I am also very upset! I am shocked! I was looking forward to a second season. Shame on you CW and I hope that CW comes to their senses or another network snaps the series up!
  • Give Ringer another season at least! It is not fair to its faithful viewers to be deprived from seeing the outcome to the story!

I can't believe that RINGER has been cancelled. I found the show to be very fast paced and rather riveting. It is hard to believe that with all of the garbage currently on the tv- that they couldn't find a place for this show! The acting was good. I knew from the first episode that the show would not be the kind of show to go on for years and years- but does every show have to be expected to endure a seven or eight year run in order to be picked up for another season? With that said, the show did have enough material to provide viewers with at least one or two more seasons of action and suspense as Ringer did so well! Plus..it is not fair for the networks viewers who faithfully watched one of their shows to be left hanging with a cliffhanger-without even so much as one or two more episodes to at sum it all up! It's kind of like publishing three chapters of a Stephen king Book and then forever depriving it's hooked readers from ever learning the outcome!! Please ..Rethink this one!! ....The show is too good to be chopped!
  • plz keep airing the show !!!!!!! bc im disappointed in the fact iv waited this long

i never knew riger was ever cancled till just now im very disappointed iv been waiting to watch the new episodes since the last one it was very exciting and tones of trill kinda like a soap too my uncle is the one who got me into this show the only other thing i watch on cw is big bang threory but i feel this show really got me into it like i am charmed, supernatural, and prison break wish they would have kepted going with prison brake too iv got all the seasons of each one and yet i still watch them daily on tv everytime there on weater it b day or night
< 1 2 3