Ripper

BBC Two (TV Movie 2013)

Ripper Fan Reviews (17)

• The best new ever! I lover every thing about the buffy & Angel shows Its Perfect is what is it! Shows That are On Now Are Nothing Compared To Buffy Or Angel I Am gonna Watch Dollhouse and I think Its gonna Be Really Good,But i want to see "Ripper" a......

The best new ever! I lover every thing about the buffy & Angel shows Its Perfect is what is it! Shows That are On Now Are Nothing Compared To Buffy Or Angel I Am gonna Watch Dollhouse and I think Its gonna Be Really Good,But i want to see "Ripper" alot More I Love The Way The Vampire and Demons are on these but much better then any movie vampires Could ever Be I'm hopping that the show well go on for a long time and he should like find a new gang of friends on the show!

What The World Really Needs Is Like 5 More Buffy spinoffs lol it would so cool I would buy every we thing!

josh should bring back buffy to tv and if he needs to the get some one els to play buffys part or any one els who cant come back Even If its changed kinda like that i would watch & Buy because the shows are just the best!