River Monsters

Sunday 9:00 PM on Animal Planet Premiered Apr 05, 2009 In Season

River Monsters Fan Reviews (5)

• something to think about

Love your show! I would love to see you using my new Fish Scale technology for any catch below 12 pound! Check out on my website . product is called Measure it Fish Scale. Cool new way to measure right off your smartphone and instantly braodcast to you friends on social media!
  • best job

Mr Wade has the best job ever

• Never knew.....

Love the show, and the host Jeremy Wade. I can't believe the "monsters" he finds in lakes and rivers. What I like is I get to see the fish in relation to a man, which is much more educational than just looking at pictures.
  • Love River Monsters

I love this show!!! I look forward to coming home and watching. And its amazing to see the types of fish that are lurking in your own backyard. My brother could not understand why I watched it all the time, and now that he has seen a few episodes, he's hooked. Best show ever!
  • Shark Week could learn a thing or two!

While I respect their researches, the "Shark Week" style journalism has grown very tiresome to long time Discovery Channel, et al, viewers. I think this is why this series has gelled with many of us. Keep up the great work. I've learned more from "River Monsters" than I have in years of Shark Week. No harm, no foul on "Shark Week" style programming, but this stuff has, to my experience, never been documented before in this fashion. Sure, there's some sensationalism edited in for viewership purposes, but ultimately, this series has educated me more than any Discovery/Animal Planet series has since I can remember. Keep it up! -AJM
ANIMAL