Rizzoli & Isles

Boston Strangler Redux

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Jul 19, 2010 on TNT

7.4
  • The Boston Strangler was already caught...

...or was he?

Interesting episode. The only scene I didn't like much was the family scene - the mother is annoyingly loud and obnoxious. Which in itself isn't a bad thing, but really, she looks like she's a forty or fifty-something mother with a plumber for a husband and she doesn't know not to put her potato skins down the drain?

The brother on the job is a twist I like, though, especially when it appeared that he "signed a deal with the devil," to put it in dramatic terms. There's one family conflict I'm interested in seeing more of.

The case was interesting, as well as the various suspects. The actual killer was someone I did not expect, and that was an interesting twist, as well. Maura Isles doing online shoe-shopping on the job seemed iffy, but when I thought about it - well, maybe she was just waiting for Jane to get there so she could relay her findings. I will say this - Maura is absolutely adorable when she knows she's right. xD The end scene was that perfect mixture of funny and cute. I really liked this episode and I'm looking forward to the next one. :)