Rizzoli & Isles

Boston Strangler Redux

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Jul 19, 2010 on TNT

7.4
  • There's a person killing people with the exact same names as the victims of the Boston Strangler... is he back?

Personally, I don't think this episode was as good as the pilot, but it was still enjoyable. I figured out the killer halfway through the episode, but that's only because I watch the Mentalist too much and I always know to point the finger at someone unexpected. xD It was a very interesting case, but I think they could've included more suspense in it. I missed FBI Agent Gabriel Dean, but obviously, cause he's a fed, he can't be in every episode. However, I will enjoy every episode he's in, because he adds a little something something. This episode is a perfect combination of personal and case- the personal stuff isn't anything crazy and over-the-top like Grey's Anatomy, but it is enjoyable and funny.

The part where Maura is out on a date and then ends up ruining it because she diagnoses the guy was one of my favorite parts. Actually, there were a lot of really good parts- like when they visited Raymond Jones' mom, the end of the episode, etc.

I'll just wrap it up- it was a good entertaining episode, but not suspenseful enough.