A Rizzoli & Isles Community
Tuesday 9:00 PM on TNT
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Rizzoli & Isles

Join in on the Rizzoli & Isles general show discussion.

Discussion
Feb 05, 2014
How do you want Casey/Jane to play out the rest of season 4?
Personally I kind of want Jane to mull it over and then say yes to Casey's proposal. I just think it's time to push the Jane character forward and get some growth. Doesn't necessarily need to be getting married but I think at this point in the show Jane needs to develop somehow and I think letting someone like Casey in would give the show that character development.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 9 Season 5
It Takes a Village
Airs
Episode 8 Season 5
Lost & Found
Airs
Episode 7 Season 5
Boston Keltic
Airs
Episode 6 Season 5
Knockout
Aired
Episode 5 Season 5
The Best Laid Plans
Aired
Det. Jane Rizzoli
Dr. Maura Isles
Lt. Det. Sean Cavanaugh
Det. Vince Korsak
Angela Rizzoli
TNT's Rizzoli & Isles follows Boston detective Jane Rizzoli (Angie Harmon) and medical examiner Maura Isles (Sasha Alexander). They are complete opposites who share good chemistry and a strong working relationship that helps them solve some of Boston's most notorious crimes. This crime drama is based on the mystery novels by Tess Gerritsen. Other stars of the series include Lorraine Bracco as Angela, Jane's demanding and intrusive mother, Lee Thompson Young as Detective Barry Frost, Bruce McGill as seasoned Detective Vince Korsak and Jordan Bridges as Jane's brother, Frankie Jr., a patrol cop who hopes one day to become a detective.moreless