Rizzoli & Isles Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on TNTIn Season

Spoilers, Speculation & Rumors

Starprincess13

[1]Jul 19, 2010
    • level: 24

Hey

I made this thread to be the thread for all spoilers (promos, sneak peeks for upcoming episodes, casting news, quotes from the cast/crew or from spoiler writers like Ausiello, etc). People can post them here and then discuss them (what they think is going to happen, etc). That way, spoiler free fans can stay free of them.

Enjoy!

Edited on 08/07/2010 5:59pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TesserT

[6]Jul 20, 2010
    • level: 75
    Please reference the original source of the spoiler material not the 2nd hand "SpoilerTV". For example, if it comes from A&E or TVGuide or EW, please provide the link to that article. Also no need to provide a link that only gives you the title of an episode - that's not a spoiler since it's already listed under the Episode Guide. A link to the promo clip is provided in the episode discussion thread.

Starprincess13

[7]Jul 22, 2010

TesserT wrote:
    Please reference the original source of the spoiler material not the 2nd hand "SpoilerTV". For example, if it comes from A&E or TVGuide or EW, please provide the link to that article.

I will if I can but often sites like Spoilertv will post spoilers collected from unnamed sources (occasionally people who work on the actual show) and won't reveal where they get them from. In the spoiler threads on all my other shows, we never ignore those because they might still be true despite not coming from a named source (such as Ausiello) and part of the fun of reading spoilers is trying to figure out what is true and not (at least, that is part of why myself and many others do it).

TesserT wrote:

Also no need to provide a link that only gives you the title of an episode - that's not a spoiler since it's already listed under the Episode Guide. A link to the promo clip is provided in the episode discussion thread.

My apologies. This is the first forum where I have been told not to put that in the spoiler thread. In my other show forums, episode discussion threads usually don't go up until the day of the episode airing and they don't have a link to the promo attached. We post the promo link in the spoiler thread so we can discuss it while referencing other spoilers (which we aren't supposed to do outside of the spoiler thread) and so people who don't live in the States (such as myself) but watch online, can view the promo as soon as it is up instead of waiting for the episode discussion thread to be released (where we can't compare what we are seeing with other spoilers we have heard). We also post possible episode titles as soon as they are known because they we can discuss possible meanings for what will happen in the episode (New episodes and their titles aren't supposed to be added to the episode guide until a credible source has confirmed the title, airdate, synopsis etc or the official press release for the episode has been released; at least, this is what I have been told by many other members and editors). I was unaware that this show forum was supposed to be different. I will adjust my posting habits appropriately.

Starprincess13

[8]Jul 23, 2010

Rizzoli and Isles - Episode 1.04 - She Works Hard for the Money - Promotional Photos

It says on the site that they got the pics from tvblog.ro.

TesserT

[10]Jul 23, 2010
    • level: 75
    Each editor runs their forums a little different. I don't have a problem with unsubstantiated spoilers (I love spoilers) but as I said if SpoilerTV got their information from a named media source then use that source. You can post sneak peeks but I will continue to post a link to the official TNT promo in the episode thread. Any further questions about this please send me a PM.
    Edited on 07/23/2010 3:32pm

Starprincess13

[11]Jul 23, 2010

Rizzoli and Isles - Episode 1.05 - Born to Run - Promotional Photos

It says on the site that they got the pics from tvblog.ro.

Starprincess13

[12]Jul 23, 2010

TesserT wrote:
    Each editor runs their forums a little different. I don't have a problem with unsubstantiated spoilers (I love spoilers) but as I said if SpoilerTV got their information from a named media source then use that source. You can post sneak peeks but I will continue to post a link to the official TNT promo in the episode thread. Any further questions about this please send me a PM.

Okay. I will do that.

Starprincess13

[13]Jul 24, 2010

Rizzoli and Isles - Episodes 1.04-1.06 - Short Synopsis

~~~~

Rizzoli and Isles - Episode 1.07 - Money for Nothing - Short Synopsis

Starprincess13

[14]Aug 1, 2010

Promotional Photos for 1.06 "I Kissed A Girl"

http://angie-harmon.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=152

Starprincess13

[15]Aug 4, 2010

Promotional photos for 1.05, "Money for Nothing".

http://angie-harmon.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=154

Starprincess13

[16]Aug 9, 2010

Rizzoli and Isles - Episode 1.05 and 1.06 - Additional Promotional Photos

Starprincess13

[17]Aug 9, 2010

Promotional Photos for 1.08, "I'm Your Boogie Man".

http://angie-harmon.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=155

Starprincess13

[18]Aug 9, 2010

Promotional Photos for 1.09, "The Beast in Me".

http://angie-harmon.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=156

Shanna1977

[19]Sep 13, 2010
    • level: 1
    I love Tess Gerritsen's books. The plots, situations, everything is very well written. But this TV series that is being made from the books ... frankly, is disappointing! What the hell is this mess that producers are by? Messed up the characters and changed the appearance and the origins of Maura and Jane! As Tess Gerritsen can let someone mess up the stories it that way??
    Specially in this episode number 09, "The Beast in Me". Who was the idiot who invented that Maura is the daughter of an Irish mobster named Patrick Doyle? Does the idiot does not know she is the daughter of a couple of assassins called Elijah and Amalthea Lank and it was sold when she was a newborn in an illegal adoption, along with her twin sister (yes, Maura has a sister mate!) which in turn was sold to another family?
    The series promised much, but if it continues like this ... I do not know if I'll continue to watch!

Starprincess13

[20]Dec 12, 2010

Shanna1977 wrote:
    I love Tess Gerritsen's books. The plots, situations, everything is very well written. But this TV series that is being made from the books ... frankly, is disappointing! What the hell is this mess that producers are by? Messed up the characters and changed the appearance and the origins of Maura and Jane! As Tess Gerritsen can let someone mess up the stories it that way?? Specially in this episode number 09, "The Beast in Me". Who was the idiot who invented that Maura is the daughter of an Irish mobster named Patrick Doyle? Does the idiot does not know she is the daughter of a couple of assassins called Elijah and Amalthea Lank and it was sold when she was a newborn in an illegal adoption, along with her twin sister (yes, Maura has a sister mate!) which in turn was sold to another family? The series promised much, but if it continues like this ... I do not know if I'll continue to watch!

I understand where you are coming from. I love the books but I don't expect the the show to be an exact copy of the books though. I think I really like the show because it is different. They are both good in different ways so I can like both. I understand why you feel the way you do though.