Rizzoli & Isles

Melt My Heart to Stone

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Aug 14, 2012 on TNT

7.4
  • Melt My Heart To Stone

The case was a little bit weird here tonight, and I get that is what they are going for, but I just do not think it worked here.

They did fool me with who the killer really was, but that did not make up for an episode that still had a plethora of Lydia scenes in it.
  • love

Love this show! Cant wait till new episode!
  • The Worst!

And I thought the episode where Jane is in the handcuffs on her "bed" was rock bottom. One week Jane's in trouble, next it's Moira, occasionally someone else in the family. This show has become so predictable, implausible, and pedantic, I want to cry! Angie Harmon's previous police show, Women's Murder Club was better.
  • Too predictable

This was probably the worst episode of Rizzoli & Isles so far. I could tell from the PROMO (!!!) that Dennis would be the killer, and he wasn't even in it! I'm sorry, I really love the show, but OMG what a bad episode! And the fact that it was the summer finale is just... depressing. They didn't even manage to make the Lydia-going-into-labor story line well. It was too short and too fast. And I would've liked to see Frank senior there, actually. The only thing they did well was the last scene. It made a good cliffhanger that's not predictable.

The show has gone downhill ever since season two, and I am really worried about the ratings. If they don't improve it (fast!) the show may be cancelled, and I couldn't take that. The show is just too damn awesome.

A drastic (and VERY effective) help would be getting Jane and Maura together. The writers can't keep denying their insane sexual chemistry and that pretty much every single fan of the show wants them as a couple. The ratings would go through the roof.

One other thing that they failed, miserably, with in this episode was Jane. She couldn't figure out anything, even though it was right in front or her. I'm a pretty smart person, but I've barely been able to see anything about the case that Jane has. During this episode, I just wanted to shout everything to her. She was just so... stupid (sorry).

The writers have to improve. Almost everything in this episode was painful to watch. Even the interaction between Jane and Maura (which usually is like the only reason I watch the show). It was just so forced.

PLEASE someone, spread this to the writers! The show CAN'T be cancelled!