Rizzoli & Isles

Tuesday 9:00 PM on TNT Premiered Jul 12, 2010 Returning June 17, 2014

TesserT

Rizzoli & Isles Fan Reviews (44)

7.9
  • nice show

love the show
  • niceshow

love the show
  • carrying on ...

i honestly don't know how they're going to explain frosts character but i hope they give his character justice and don't just ignore the matter. its a great shame whats happened because he was a fantastic character and i for one absolutly love Rizzoli and isles. its an amazing cast with fantastic plots and stories. one of the most memorable for me is the ones with Charles Hoyt, those were really chilling episodes fantastically written and i cant wait for a new season in 2014.
  • Frost character

Now that the actor has passed away, it breaks my heart just watching his character. What a damn shame.

• My God

Lee Thompson is gone, things aren't what they seem even . can cover up a great deal
  • season 5 is official!

I love this old formated show! reminds me of Perry mason and Murder she wrote... LOVE This cast! long may it stay on the tv!
  • Is the show goingaway????

I have heard promos that "Only 3 Episodes Remain" Please mean that is only 3 episodes remain this season. This is the best show on TNT since the "Closer"
  • Losing its touch

I loved this when it first came on. But everything happens to Jane and Laura. Where is the police work and the law enforcement story lines? I like the characters, but it needs better plots.
  • Awesome...

I love it. Love the chemistry between the two main cast. They bring a lot to the show. I dont want them to be couple but I do understand the fan who ship them. Sasha and Angie play beautifully in this show.
  • Fab show!

I love the characters. I love the writing. I not only love the TV show, I also love the book series and and have devoured each one like a big ball of cotton candy. I wish Gerritsen wrote faster. If you haven't guessed, I'm a voracious reader and I know there are others out there just like me. For those "in between" times, I've found some other series that I've gobbled up:

James Patterson's Alex Cross Series

MA Comley's The Justice Series

Linda Prather's Jacody Ives Mysteries

Steve Berry's Cotton Malone books

So put on your reading bib and start munching!
  • GREAT show!

Absolutely love this show, def among my top Fav cop shows. Excellent Cast chemistry.
  • Great Show

This is a great show. I have watched Motive which is a lot like this but without the chemistry these characters have. Everyone in this show is my favorite. Sooo glad there will be a 4th season. It is nice that some good shows make it. Seems like if the show is good they take it off the air for some brainless show.
  • YEEES!!!

I love this show!! I love their chemistry on TV and the cases. I'm sooooo glad that there will be season 4!!
  • Nice Duo!

This Program Started At A 4.9 and Now its At 8.5. Good Acting, Very Nice Combination of Different Types of Personality Traits. And Your Occasional Humor. Enjoy It Very Much. Good Job.
  • Fun and quirky.

Although I find some of the writing a bit silly at times, or maybe even inconsistent for some of the characters. Overall the show is fun and a good addition to the current crime shows. I especially like the dynamic between Jane and Maura, their comments and banter make for some amusing scenes.

I did really like the inclusion of a character like Hoyt and was a little disappointed to see him go, I feel like the show hasn't been quite as "serious" as it was while his character was still around to be a possible threat.
  • Typical 80's style cop show, extra PC

At least in Cagney and Lacey, one of them had a husband and family. Jane and Maura, however, although both over 40, act like high school kids around men, in the rare moments they aren't joined together at the hip. Enough of this sisterhood power. And I love how the unemployed Rizzoli brother has a kid out of wedlock and everyone's just peachy keen about it. Can't be judgmental, right? No one dares mention the "m" word.

And you have to congratulate the show for not having a single black perp the entire season, despite the setting in a highly urban environment.
  • LOVE LOVE THE SHOW .

rizzoli and isles very nice show love it . Rizzoli love her : pretty , intelligent, and so funny .

Dc isles so funny in her one way . love all the cast . continue please .
  • Good show

Love this show.
  • On Lee Thompson Young... - He's not good enough for Rizzoli family dinner - like Bruce McGill...?

OK 1st of all - whether anyone likes it or not, Lee Thompson Young, who plays Det. Barry Frost is a good young actor - Kudos - I give him his props! Even though Jordan Bridges is being seen more on screen - Lee is one of the main series supporting characters and up until this past season received more air time than Jordon; yet in the line-up of this site one has to click the "See All Cast" link in order to see him - the cast is not listed alphabetically - so why is he not seen immediately on the landing page - put Jordon under the Link - Please tell me it ain't so - this, I hope, is not a "color" thing - why hide the Black man? Also to the producers & directors - why is it when there are family dinners - Bruce McGill (Korsak) is invited and Lee (Frost has never been invited ! Yes he was invited to Angela's yard/garage sale to 'schlepp' boxes and to Jane's surprise B'day party with the rest of the office - but the closeness that seems to be portrayed between the Detectives & Dr. Isles - presents me with a conundrum as to, 'where is Frost?' So am I to understand that the Black man is good enough to be used for: back-up, schlepping, saying happy B'day, his computer-geek stuff, having 'one' short-lived love interest, but not as good as Bruce (Korsak) to be invited to a Rizzoli family dinner prepared by Mama Rizzoli & possibly Maura...???
  • love this show

How many shows do u know that allow, the actors to be themslefs, with great writing and a great cast. this show is one of the best ones I have seen.. and u dont see many female leadroles.I will never get tired of this show no matter what..
  • Just awesome.

This show is everything I've been looking for. It's terribly exciting, extremely funny and just fantastic. I love Jane and Maura, as friends and hopefully, some day, girlfriends. The chemistry between all the characters is great, especially the sexual one that so obviously exists between Jane and Maura. I have to admit, there are pretty much only two reasons I watch this show. 1) I'm hoping, so so much, that Jane and Maura one day get together. 2) How hilarious the characters are together. I especially love Jane/Maura, Jane/Frankie, Frost/Frankie and Frost/Korsak. The casting is absolutely genius, and I'm extremely anxious to see where they'll take the show and characters.
  • The show was perfect, why'd they mess with it?

The first season, Jane was more of a Tom boy, and her toughness added realism to the show. It contrasted with the hyper-feminine Dr. Isles and made the show more interesting.

Bringing her brother too quickly to the homicide unit also felt weird.

Each season of this feels like an entirely different show, and viewers have noticed. Ratings have gone down every season. In season three, the writing is predictable and seems to be modeled off of every other female lead crime show from the late 90s and early 2000s. Before, it felt fresh and more interesting.

It seems the writers/network were afraid of the lesbian fanfic and ruined the show. Maybe instead they should have listened to the ratings and stood their ground.
  • Rizzoli & Isles

R&I hasn't long graced New Zealand TV screens - it's a wonder I found it at all screening at midnight! But I'm glad I stumbled on a pot of gold!
  • New season is terrible..

First couple seasons were not bad but Angie Harmons acting seems to be getting worse not to mention predictable... Why is it they either know or had some sort of relationship with each victim or criminal???
  • I LOVE THIS SHOW

I love this show!! I know people want Jane and Maura to admit they don't like men and just become a lesbian couple but then that might take away from that chemistry!! Like when they are in a autopsy and they talk about men, that could be lost!! I LOVE THIS SEASON so far!! I am soooo excited for the next episode! Where it seems as though Jane somehow gets KIDNAPPED and everyone can watch because she is on a live feed! this seems as good as the Hoyt episodes!! <3 I kinda hate the way Maura's mom reacted to finding out that Maura is her 1st (non dead) baby. I think she could have been a little bit more sensitive..
  • LOVE Gush

I love this show, I love the characters, and I love the storyline. There's no one I want to see less, and I get the perfect amount of each character in each episode. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
  • I cant get enough

I was flicking through the millions of channels when I came across this program which was half way through one of its episodes and I waited and waited for another episode. I then desided sod this I used www.tv.com to find out how many episode there was, and of I went to download them
  • I like this show...

The show is a good one, in a veritable sea of cop shows now on television. It has a more down to earth feel which makes it more effective & there is a good contrast between the two female leads. It also explores the idea that very different people can get along. Its also good to see Angie Harmon doing something better suiting her talents as an actress.
  • enjoyable

very enjoyable series run by 2 woman has great story's and plots, fair acting but honestly its just another detective crime drama and there's heaps of them...
  • NEW TO THE SHOW!! for s1 ep9

Watched my first episode last night... and I'm hooked... just did some research to see from witch season it was, cause i realised from all these comments it was an older episode. Sure enogh, was from season 1, EP9 ... probably not the best one as Jane almost got killed!... cant wait to watch some more!... :-)
< 1 2