Rizzoli & Isles

Monday 9:00 PM on TNT Premiered Jul 12, 2010 Returning June 6, 2016

TesserT

Rizzoli & Isles Fan Reviews (73)

7.6
  • season 6, episode 16

I started watching the episode and was totally speachless. If you gonna talk about Latvians and the characters will speak Latvian , could they sound more authentic and not have some horrible accent and use incorrect grammar? That was so dissapointing. And I love that show. But this episode was something.... i can judge because I am from Latvia and Latvian is my first language. Don't they have consultants or someone who can advice them??? Wow, just wow
  • SEASON STARTING EPISODES 2/16/2016.

The season started off with Laura getting kidnapped. She was rescued, but the mystery as to why was not answered in the first 2 episodes. The one change that should be made in Laura assistant. His Scottish accent gets in the way of what he is saying. Susie was a quality person where Kent is a mumbling know it all who should be replaced. It seem every 10th would he say leaves you wondering what did he say. And, the pot scene was in poor taste. I give the 2 episodes an 8 and it should be a 10 if not for Drake.
  • Show Ending

I am sad to see show ending, really enjoyed. Hoping they replace with something equally as good.
  • Be Careful What You Wish For

To all of the fans out there who complained about the story line which included Rizzoli's pregnancy: now we all have to sit through this horribly sad new episode where she has lost the baby. It's a very real tragedy and it sucks to see it happen even under fictional circumstances. Too bad she couldn't have ended up being a happy momma since it was already in the script.
  • Why are people confused about the dad? Agree with the mom comments tho.

It has always been the case that Maura's mother did not live with her biological father, as she got pregnant with Maura so young, and they were from different worlds, so why would it be such a stretch to think this Maura had a non-biological father growing up?

I agree with those who say there's too much of Jane's mom. It is cute and fun to have the "isn't she great, gets the truth out of people, reads everyone's mind, always knows what's really going etc" for a while, but every episode is like this now.

Also, what happened to the long running story lines? Is this because the show is always on the brink of being cancelled, so the writers never dare to write a long running story in case it never gets to reach a conclusion?

It's a shame as this is just one of those easy to watch shows, that has female leads too, which is good as they then don't have to always push the "kick ass, woman in a man's world, not just as strong and tough as the men, but even tougher" as they always have to do in shows like NCIS with a solitary woman in the field team, which is got old around in around 2003.

Oh, and I was delighted to see that they seem to have drop the opening scene phone call bit where they answer their phones in the correct "Rizzoli... Isles" order, just before the opening titles. It lost it's novelty after a couple of shows but dragged on for about 10???
  • Great show!

I love this show, the plots are interesting and the camaraderie between the main characters is great and fun!
  • superb dialogue! Great characters!

Hate to see season end. The interaction between the characters is fantastic. It is a very well cast show! One of the best!!!!
  • Maura's adopted - Criminal was Biological father

If you'd been following the show since the beginning, then you'd know that Maura was adopted and the Criminal Mob Boss was her Biological Father and the recent "dad" that showed up is her adopted father. She was adopted into a very well to do family at birth.
  • Be adult!

2.5
    Really, Maura is still resentful of her dad after 20 or so years about him cheating!!! Be an adult, you're not 14 any more!!
  • I am officially confused.

1.5
    Maura's father..................... wasn't he the criminal that was locked up a year or two ago? So who the hell is this guy? If it is her foster dad, why don't they say that!?! I just love TV show continuity! Also the latest show, who killed the guy?
  • Change for Maura's dad

I've been watching this show since the beginning and I remember Maura's dad was a criminal and in jail. The latest episode has him a different character completely. I don't know why they did that, did they think the fans would forget?
  • UNDERRATED!!!!!!!!!

Love this show, it is not just another cop show. It has a strong story behind the weekly crimes, also has some quirky, very likeable characters .

Always good fun & always good for a laugh!!
  • breath of fresh air

i love this show it gives so much fun seriousness makes u think great relaxation hope it continues for a long time to come
  • question

whats with razziola having her hands crossed in front of her stomach constantly .its thoroughly distracting
  • Chemistry

This is a great show! As long as the chemistry between Jane and Maura continues to develop. Otherwise it's just another crime drama with some slightly interesting characters and slightly original plots. Also, their are some great witty and original moments throughout, however, they have been lacking a bit in this season. If you take the last two episodes into consideration, this show might redeem itself. I hope they follow through in the next season!
  • Mom whines

Less MOM! Have her mom join dad. She's like a very irritating 11 year old. Great show less the "mom".
  • Funny!

I love this show. I don't consider it to be of great quality but I enjoy it a lot. I like Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander. For me the show is fun to watch and I always look forward to the next episode. I think they handeled Lee Thompson Youngs death with a lot of grace and true feelings. I love the whole cast but my favourite is Bruce McGill.
  • Season 5b

Is back 17/02/15 :) Can't wait
  • Is it coming back for season 6?

Can anybody tell us if this awesome show is coming back for a 6th season?
  • Next Episode?

Do we know when the next episode is airing yet?
  • What happened to this show?

Look, I'm as sad as anyone else that one of the cast members committed suicide, but this show hasn't been the same since. What used to be a great cop show with witty dialogue and a believable cop station atmosphere has turned into the Mary Tyler Moore show. Not real, not funny, just sappy. Finally, what was the point of the pregnancy? Why didn't Jane take in the teenager as a foster child instead of foisting her off on a nurse? Really guys, get it together and pay attention.
  • World's Hottest Cops

Like why is it that cops and/or athletes have to be... so good-looking?
  • Angie Harmon and her Mother

2.5
    Back in the day when Angie Harmon played a detective on Law and Order and Lorraine Bracco played a psychiatrist on The Sopranos I was able to watch them and know that they were capable of serious acting roles. Then they were cast as air heads and placed on this show that in no way resembles their resume. My sister watches this nonsense and I cannot believe what happened to these fine actresses.

Nobody acts that way in a police station.
  • Mother

Can we please have less of the mother. Really, she is always around the office - unprofessional! and annoying!
  • all shows

Great show. Please stop the loud music. Myself and friends over age 65 do not like the music. Tone it down, way down or we will no longer watch.
  • Rizzoli's love life

This is the dumbest story line ever. "We love each other, but have decided not to marry at this pregnant and will raise this child do I tell the It's horrible, horrible, horrible. Angie Harmon is about as unbelievable as you can get. Why do good procedurals have to throw in some stupid side story that is totally unnecessary? Rizzoli's mom's line are equally hard to listen to. I'm done with this show.
  • Love this show

This show is great! If you're looking for another show with strong females watch Reckless! The characters are super cool
  • Pregnant?

What were you thinking making Rizzoli pregnant. I can't name one show that ever made it after a baby was introduced. Nice going!!!!
  • Rizzoli and Isles

Not happy with the way this show is going. Frost is gone (no ones fault) Vince retiring and Jane pregnant. It's supposed to be a crime cop show and now it's turning into a family girly bff show. Not happy.
  • nice show