Road Rules Forums

Wednesday 10:30 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionBetween Seasons

LaMonte ::disgusted::

mumbleboy

[1]May 26, 2007
    • level: 7
    I am just disgusted that LaMonte won the Handsome Reward because he was never on the RV. He just won that ONE Pit. I mean, that twist was just a poor-ass idea.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

realworlder

[2]May 26, 2007
    • level: 12
    That's the way it goes. Who did he beat? Adam right? I didn't want Adam to win anyway. I just wish that Angel would have made it back on the bus, and I wish that Ivory had an opportunity to get on there also. I hope they don't follow this same formula. Hopefully next season we'll be introduced to all new people.

RugratBoy91

[3]May 27, 2007
    • level: 9
    mhmmmmi just didnt like the season and ihope they repeat episodes cuz i had to stay so late up!!oMG and i cant do that alot. i do it if it was at 9:00 like b4 so wat ever wat ever [ as NEW YORK did ] lol

sixth_hokage

[4]May 28, 2007
    • level: 2
    Actually, LaMonte beat Dan, who was absolutely awful in the pit (Dan lost SIX times!!!). Anyway, LaMonte definitely takes the all-time prize for "least amount of effort by a Road Ruler to win the final handsome reward." Nice!
    realworlder wrote:
    That's the way it goes. Who did he beat? Adam right? I didn't want Adam to win anyway.