Rob & Amber: Against the Odds Forums

FOX Reality Channel (ended 2007)

Time to start Season 2

Fox_Mulder2

[1]Mar 12, 2007
    • level: 5

Boo!  They got eliminated from "The Amazing Race" last night.

Time to start filming season 2.

But seriously there is going to be a season 2 right?  Anybody know for sure?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jekyll

[2]Mar 14, 2007
    • level: 86
    My gut feeling tells me there won't be another season, but we can hope.

lecagr

[3]Mar 16, 2007
    • level: 3
    Fox Reality recently had a five hour marathon of this series, so I taped it and have been watching the episodes. I've always liked Boston Rob, he's a funny character and has a good personality for TV. Whether it's Survivor, The Amazing Race, or this new show, he's never dull. Amber is nothing special in the personality department, but she's cute and seems down to earth. She's the girl next door type, someone you feel you've known all your life. This series is pretty good, it chronicles their time in Las Vegas and focuses on Rob's attempt to become a professional poker player. There are plenty of humorous moments in between the poker scenes that involve Rob and Amber in various situations thruout their adventure. Looking for a place to live, buying new cars, Rob showing up late at the housewarming party, etc. It's clear that a good part of this "reality" series is scripted and contrived, but who cares? It's always fun to watch these two and see what they're up to. I noticed in the closing credits it lists Rob as executive producer. Interesting. It would be great if Romber did a second season of Against The Odds, but I think they're already working on another project. So this might be the last we see of this show. I also want to check out Rob in the series Sci Fi Investigates, I haven't seen those episodes yet.
    Edited on 03/16/2007 8:51am
    Edited 2 total times.