Rob & Amber: Against the Odds Forums

FOX Reality Channel (ended 2007)

What Channel is it on?

Riley_HP

[1]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 8
    It says that it's airing on FOX Reality on Thursday, January 11, 2007 @ 8pm.  But I can't seem to find this show on my TV guide.  Is it airing on (regular) FOX, or it FOX Reality a separate specialty channel?  If so, what channel is it on?  Do you have to have digital or satellite to get it?

Thanks,
    ~Riley =)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fox_Mulder2

[2]Jan 14, 2007
    • level: 5
    Riley_HP wrote:
    It says that it's airing on FOX Reality on Thursday, January 11, 2007 @ 8pm.  But I can't seem to find this show on my TV guide.  Is it airing on (regular) FOX, or it FOX Reality a separate specialty channel?  If so, what channel is it on?  Do you have to have digital or satellite to get it?

Thanks,
    ~Riley =)

Hey there Riley. I have Dish Network and this channel isn't part of my regular channel package however for this month (January), they are offering it for free to me as a free preview. To answer your question, it's not the regular FOX network. FOX Reality is a separate cable channel. I'm guessing it's not that popular of a channel because I've been looking on message boards related to TV about this show and a lot of people don't have access to this channel. I don't know about the other cable and satellite providers but I do know Dish Network carries it.

Having said that, I saw the first episode and I'll probably only see the next 2 episodes and not watch the rest because as much as I like Rob and Amber, they're not worth me purchasing this channel just to watch them.
    Edited on 01/14/2007 12:20am

jekyll

[3]Jan 14, 2007
    • level: 86
    On DirecTV, which I have, it's on 250 and the channel label in the on-screen schedule is "REAL"

betterlater

[4]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 2

I am totally loving this show! (Partly because I've decided to laugh at the ridiculously obvious and ever-present product placement.)

I don't get the high-numbered cable channels, just expanded basic, so I'm downloading the show from Amazon Unbox. (http://www.amazon.com/Viva-Las-Vegas/dp/B000MT3OU2).

It's a real hoot. Rob and Amber annoy me, but I love it, and can't wait to see them on Amazing Race All Stars!

Diesel_1986

[5]Feb 25, 2007
    • level: 1

is this going to comeback to see how he does as a poker player..

dont realy care bout amazing race just love poker...

bballmegan22

[6]Mar 2, 2007
    • level: 30

Where I live it is on channel 232 Fox Reality