Rob & Amber: Against the Odds

FOX Reality Channel (ended 2007)

Rob & Amber: Against the Odds Fan Reviews (2)

6.9
  • Rob tries his hand at gambling in Vegas.

First let me say that I am a huge fan of both Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich and I have been ever since they were on Survivor: Marquesas and Survivor: Australia, respectively. I fell in love with them even more when they hooked up and eventually married after meeting on Survivor: All-Stars.

That said, I think that "Rob & Amber: Against the Odds" is actually a decent show. The show depicts the couple struggle to really life their life as a married couple as Rob goes to Las Vegas to try to become a professional poker player. The show is especially funny, due to Rob's one-liners, and Amber's cuteness.
  • This is one of the worst reality shows I ever seen! Romber GET OFF TV!

We didn't like you when you where on Survivor. We hated you on The Amazing Race, and now you have your own show where we can hate you some more. I don't like to be harsh but this show has no meaning or common sense. Who in their right mind is going to blow a ton of money by gambling it? Rob and Amber have always been quite out of it. I know that Amber wants to be a supportive wife but for god sakes your how old? Why would you let your husband go off and blow the money That YOU won!?!?