Rob & Big Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2008)

Guinness World Records!

ClicheSktr77

[1]Feb 6, 2008
    • level: 17
    did you guys SEE that episode?? that was nuts! 23 world records broken in one episode of Rob and Big!! 21 skateboarding world records!! 2 food records!! THIS WAS BY FAR THE MOST AMAZING THING IVE SEEN IN A WHILE!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Milo369

[2]Feb 8, 2008
    • level: 4
    I was amazed to see that Rob could break 21 records that was amazing!

ArlovskiFTW

[3]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 9
    Yeah, I don't know much about skateboarding, but that must mean he's still one of the better ones out there. The food records will fall by the end of the year now that those two categories have a little publicity.

ClicheSktr77

[4]Feb 17, 2008
    • level: 17
    i know alot about skateboarding and he's not really the best there is, like other pros could def break those records too.. he's just the only one that would actually go out and do it, not to mention he did it on his own show. most skaters don't really like the "sell-outs" that get sponsored by big corporations in hopes of making it big (three of them having/had shows on mtv).. not that this is my opinion, i like Rob, but he def isnt THAT great..

and i agree with ur prediction that the food records won't last, but at least Big Black got the certificate lol

WeezyFDila

[5]Feb 18, 2008
    • level: 7
    ClicheSktr77 wrote:
    i know alot about skateboarding and he's not really the best there is, like other pros could def break those records too.. he's just the only one that would actually go out and do it, not to mention he did it on his own show. most skaters don't really like the "sell-outs" that get sponsored by big corporations in hopes of making it big (three of them having/had shows on mtv).. not that this is my opinion, i like Rob, but he def isnt THAT great..

and i agree with ur prediction that the food records won't last, but at least Big Black got the certificate lol

Hes really good

Geertvdheide

[6]Apr 21, 2008
    • level: 10
    It doesn't matter whether Rob is the best skateboarder ever, or just a pretty good one. What matters is that the show is funny as hell. Rob and Big crack me up in every episode. We just had a Rob & Big marathon here in the Netherlands, and my sides still hurt. The mini horse, the dog, the assistant, the world records: Funny stuff.