Rob & Big Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2008)

Skater Troubles.

Would you handle this the way he did?

animegamer5892

[1]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 17
    In Rob and Big, many scenes involve Rob skating on no skate areas while Big muscles around a body guard who's trying to muscle Rob.Well these guys didn't have a Big like body guard so this was inevatable.Take a looksee
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

WeezyFDila

[2]Jan 7, 2008
    • level: 7
    animegamer5892 wrote:
    In Rob and Big, many scenes involve Rob skating on no skate areas while Big muscles around a body guard who's trying to muscle Rob.Well these guys didn't have a Big like body guard so this was inevatable.Take a looksee
    I think there just friends

ClicheSktr77

[3]Feb 19, 2008

this issue of police officers brutally assaulting skateboarders has been increasing more and more lately.. IT HAS GOT TO STOP! skaters are going to skate no matter what! we just dont give a f***! i know we enter no skateboarding areas and get in trouble with parks dept and police, but give us a f***in break!! we're usually not destroying property or harming anyone/thing.. newest video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgWrV8TcUc cops just have to take a chill pill and worry about murders, robberies, and drug dealings instead of skateboarders having fun!!

ClicheSktr77

[4]Feb 28, 2008
    i guess nobody watched it...

Lion4Life

[5]Feb 29, 2008
    • level: 30
    ClicheSktr77 wrote:

this issue of police officers brutally assaulting skateboarders has been increasing more and more lately.. IT HAS GOT TO STOP! skaters are going to skate no matter what! we just dont give a f***! i know we enter no skateboarding areas and get in trouble with parks dept and police, but give us a f***in break!! we're usually not destroying property or harming anyone/thing.. newest video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgWrV8TcUc cops just have to take a chill pill and worry about murders, robberies, and drug dealings instead of skateboarders having fun!!

Should have tazed him.