Rob & Big Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2008)

Sooo....the final episode.

what did you think?

goku262002

[1]Apr 16, 2008
    • level: 5
    So this is it...never thought i would see the day rob and big would end. the whole episode seemed rushed to me MTV probably cut allot of stuff out to save time. the ending sorry to say seemed kind of sucky too. i was expecting more for a "series" finale but maybe they are leaving it open or something i dont know. it was still sad to see BB go their friendship will never be the same...

well what did you guys think of the final episode of R&B?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SNMustang

[2]Apr 16, 2008
    • level: 6
    I liked it just wished they could of said goodbye kind of to us the fans... Shoot we've been watching them for 3 seasons..just didn't end the way I thought it would go..maybe they will have a couple reunion shows so we can see how everybody is doing..Darn i'm so sad that it ended..I love Rob & Big..

Karan6

[3]Apr 16, 2008
    • level: 9
    well i saw it on MTV Canada and they said it was the season finale....also it wasint really advertised or promoted like a series finale, I think its probably just left open like this to anything a finish or return so dont keep your hopes up tooo high but never know

play-my-Wii

[4]Apr 17, 2008
    • level: 3
    Karan6 wrote:
    well i saw it on MTV Canada and they said it was the season finale....also it wasint really advertised or promoted like a series finale, I think its probably just left open like this to anything a finish or return so dont keep your hopes up tooo high but never know
    Rob said on some E show that it's over.

ClicheSktr77

[5]Apr 22, 2008
    • level: 17
    i just didnt like that we didnt see the baby's mother.. i wanted to see what she looked like.. i think they'll be back in one form or another..

kareeb

[6]May 1, 2008
    • level: 8
    ClicheSktr77 wrote:
    i just didnt like that we didnt see the baby's mother.. i wanted to see what she looked like.. i think they'll be back in one form or another..

Why does it matter what she looks like? she's a woman, who obviously likes big men. She probably wouldn't have wanted any kind of publicity through her pregnancy because I would imagine it would be extremely sickening.

ClicheSktr77

[7]May 3, 2008
    • level: 17
    i just saw black lavender again today.. u think the baby's mother is the lady who he practices his stripper moves on? lol maybe

wak4prisonbreak

[8]Dec 7, 2008
    • level: 21

I'm just sad that it's over. I really liked that show. And you could tell that it was a shock to Rob.

Why'd he throw his jacket in the trash at the end? That was sad, what does that say about their friendship and if it will continue or not? I think that they would still be friends to this day. Those dudes were really close, there's no denying that.

I hope that we get something new soon, idc what it is!