Rob & Big

MTV - Music Television (ended 2008)

Rob & Big Fan Reviews page 2 of 2

• a funny laugh out loud, reality show, yet has heart, due in part to the genuine friendship between the two.

God, i love this show so much. It is so fun and fdresh; YOu can watch one epidose of this and see taht these two guys really care about each other. One of my favorite secnes envolves the two guys, along with meaty the dog, trying to recreate a Vube Magzine cover, in which big poses as suge knight, rob as 2pac and meaty as snoop dog. Yes there are times when out of seer disguse im ust look away, due to the lack of taste, yet in the end you can trully see that these two are real friends, and are always there for one another.
  • what a great show!

I love this show because it's funny, entertaining, crazy, silly, ingeious, random, and creative,all at the same time!It's on mtv and mtv2 all the time,but I never get tired of it.It's so cool! Rob is always either getting into trouble,or doing something crazy.My favorite episode is the one on Rob's birthday, because they do alot of cool things.Rob goes to a spot outside a building,in a parking lot and skates around,then a security guard came out and tried to stop him,but Rob always got away from him.That was the funniest part of this episode.Next,they go to a tatoo parlor,and Rob has "relentless" tatooed on his arm,and Big Black has his double "b" logo tatooed on his arm.Then, Big Black goes to a chicken wing eating contest and almost wins.But while the guy who won went to wash his hands,one of Big's friends stole the winner's trophy.That was funny.Then they all went to a club and partied for a couple of hours,then went back to the house wher Big Black had bought Rob a "birthday cake" which was really a wedding cake with an action figure, or something like that,that looked like Rob on it.Then Big pushed Rob's face into the cake,and then Rob and Big started a "cake fight".Then Big pushed Rob into a swimming pool.This was a really funny episode.
  • This is the Craziest show ever. Man Rob and Big are the craziest guy on MTV right now. This show is the best, no question about it!

Wether they are jumping aroung or doing crazy stunts, Rob and Big are definately a new classic. I can see this show becoming huge. I personally can relate to it and enjoy it alot. So anyone actually looking for an entertaining show look for this one. Its is definately one of the best ever released on MTV.... . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . .!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
1 2 >