Rob

Second Wedding

Aired Thursday 8:30 PM Jan 19, 2012 on CBS

7.1
  • Not quite as good as the pilot episode but it was still hilarious

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Rob". While it wasn't quite as good as the pilot episode, it was still hilarious and will make you laugh hard. The thing that did make my score a little low was how Fernando and Rosa were threatening Rob to either bring back the wedding or cancel the wedding and it was a little selfish since it was just for themselves and not for Maggie. Other than that, I couldn't stop laughing and the same goes to my mom and my aunt. I think my mom, my aunt, and I have become fans of this show already and it's one of the few shows that we actually love to watch together so it's nice family quality time at the same time if you ask me. Anyways the parts that cracked me up was when Hector told Rob "All you have to is tell the truth and then jump out of that window", Hector asking Rob "Okay, on a scale of 1 to 10... how gay are you?" then Rob responds "1" and then Hector says "Okay, you're the MOST gay", Rob telling Maggie the truth about Fernando and Rosa threatening him and then Hector opens the window and tells Rob "Jump out of the window now", the very ending of the episode with Hector and his friends jumping out of the closet and capturing to Rob to take him to his surprise bachelor party, and more. Rob and Maggie's second wedding also being inside a car was funny as well. Overall, not quite as good as the pilot episode last week but it was a hilarious episode of "Rob". 9.5/10