Rob

The Baby Bug

Aired Thursday 8:30 PM Feb 16, 2012 on CBS

• A little weak in a couple of parts but hilarious for the most part

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Rob". While the episode does tend to be a little weak in a couple of parts, it was still excellent to watch and it did make me laugh a lot. Now I honestly can't call it the funniest episode ever but it was still very funny. So anyways, the episode is about when Rob and Maggie take care of their nephew who is a baby but Rob doesn't like kids and didn't want to care of the baby. The baby seems to really like Rob though and while Rob is too stubborn to admit that he loves the baby, he still takes care of the baby and saying that he still doesn't like kids when he actually had a good time with the baby. The baby was very cute in this episode. It was hilarious when Abuelita took the baby to carry it and then Rob comes back thinking that the baby is stolen. The part that also cracked me up very hard was when Rob had that little girl's toy baby and then the toy baby's leg ripped which made Hector scream and then the little girl kneed Rob (couldn't stop laughing at that part). Hector doing the commercial near the end of the episode was funny and more parts in this episode were just so funny and it's worth your time. Overall, an excellent episode of "Rob that is worth watching. 9.5/10