Robin Hood Forums

BBC (ended 2009)

Season 3 Spoilers and Speculation.

cafebum

[101]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 8
    ya now that Jonas Armstrong is out too the show should really just be over after the third series...but correct me if I'm wrong but I got the impression that they are planning on keeping the show going even without him!!!...how is that even possible!!??!!??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

westcoaster892

[102]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 1
    I agree. How can they even think about continuing the show with no Robin and no Marian?? Has the BBC gone mad??

Anaithnid

[104]Aug 15, 2008
    • level: 10
    Maybe they're going to merge Robin Hood with Doctor Who... Jonas wants to leave, so they kill Robin in the series 3 finale, but then surprisingly he regenerates into another actor and it is revealed Robin Hood is actually a timelord. Boom. Case Closed. You can call me crazy, but I'm at least 0.009% certain that this will happen.

cafebum

[105]Aug 15, 2008
    lol...well with the track record of the BBC I say anything is possible!

mrswinchester24

[106]Aug 19, 2008
    • level: 11

HA! this season will be great!!! HA ha!! bbc must have lost their everyloving minds!!! they want a show called Robin hood with out robin!!! HA! yeah i know they can replace Jonas for a differant actor but it will never be the same!!!! This is funny by know!!! HA no Robin, no marion, no will no jack!! This will be great!!!!! What nexts? i mean i didn't know what they were going 2 do 4 season 3 but season 4!!! this will be a comedy!!!!

read this new link about how guy of gisbon might become robin hood!!!! HA! imagne the guy that killed mairon is going to be robin!!!!! lol this shows jacked!!!

http://robinhood2006.com/main/modules/news/

HA ha! this will be great the adverntures of.....Gisbon ( dude that killed mairon), Much ( guy mopping after robin), John ( the man who would rather be dead!) and Allan! ( x-traitor!!!!) sounds great!!!!not really

i can see it now! guy running around with a bow shouting I am robin hood!!!! forgetting the fact that the girl he claimed to loved loved robin and not him!!! we all want to see guy good now!!! after he;s killed Marion!!! lol

yep the next 2 season should be great.

eSeLor

[107]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 2
    well guys i think that the Serie must stop here... its horrible.... i love Marion ... and she is dead... I love Armstrong... and he is leaving... Marion and Robin are the title Characters... and they are leaving ( Marion allready left ) ... Thats impossible they destroyed the serie... This serie was popular... and i liked it ... now my oppinion ...is that the Serie destroyed... sorry for this but i think BBC is mad... Thats all ... thank you!

Jerry-Boy

[108]Aug 27, 2008
    • level: 6

You know I was thinking that Marian could have known that Robin was still allive, Guy could have told her. She didn't react that much when the sheriff told her and even if she did she wasn't suppose to know that so she could be acting.

Another thing, guy would do almost anything to please Marian. If he wanted to marry her "by force" like he said he would have done it long before then. I think he and Marian planned something together. Besides killing the Sheriff wouldn't have solved much and it wouldn't be as exciting as tricking him.

I'm just grasping at straws here!

eSeLor

[109]Aug 27, 2008
    • level: 2
    I hope that BBC will do something to make the serie to "survive"... many children are watching this serie... if the Marion is dead... that means that one of the main title characters is dead.I think that this will disappoint the young children. But there also ... "lovers" of Marion and Robin who are older ofcourse. Robin is leaving on the end of the 3rd serie... and Marion is already dead. If the BBC doesnt do something about that... the serie will be demoted. So me and more people are going to stop watching the serie if the BBC doesnt do something about this.There are maaaany ideas about how to bring Marion back or just make Robin ( Armstrong ) stay. I have sent already many Messages on BBC email adress.Thats all ... now i am waiting for the begin of the season 3. Just Be PaTiEnT.

Anime_Lover_Jaz

[110]Sep 8, 2008
    • level: 5
    wait just a second...
    I havent been on here for awhile and i come back and jonas IS LEAVING!!!
    What is this?!?! Do we have actual proof or is it just gossip *crosses fingers*!

dark7angel

[111]Sep 8, 2008
    • level: 18

Anime_Lover_Jaz wrote:
    wait just a second... I havent been on here for awhile and i come back and jonas IS LEAVING!!! What is this?!?! Do we have actual proof or is it just gossip *crosses fingers*!

It's a fact... http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/robinhood/about/news.shtml

I really don't know how this series is going to survive...

cafebum

[112]Sep 20, 2008
    there is no way that the series can survive, it's called Robin Hood after all and do they really think they can continue on with no Robin Hood. Casting someone else in that role would be just plain cruel and quite frankly an insult to all the fans of this series, but the scary thing is that the impression i'm getting from the BBC is that they really do expect to continue after jonas armstrong is gone...

dark7angel

[113]Sep 20, 2008
    cafebum wrote:
    there is no way that the series can survive, it's called Robin Hood after all and do they really think they can continue on with no Robin Hood. Casting someone else in that role would be just plain cruel and quite frankly an insult to all the fans of this series, but the scary thing is that the impression i'm getting from the BBC is that they really do expect to continue after jonas armstrong is gone...

I get the same impression... I just hope we're wrong!!!

Super_Dooper

[114]Sep 25, 2008
    • level: 15

You know what would be cool, though...If Robin had a long lost "twin" brother or something, and they just get a guy that looks like Armstrong, and they don't have to be identical twins, just kinda look the same and come from similar backgrounds, and there's the clinch factor that they both have extraordinary arrow shooting abilities.

That might work, they just need to send Robin to a dark place so everyone will hate him, then bring in his "brother" as a saviour and really perky and cool so he takes over from Robin. Then other story arcs like snobby princesses and affairs with the aristocracy can take place as well as some comical jibes at Guy and all will be well!

LaBestGirl

[115]Oct 14, 2008
    • level: 1
    I know that everyone is really upset about Marion leaving the show (don't get me wrong 'coz i am to) but i hope that people don't stop watching it just because of that. I think it's just a light hearted show that you can sit back and enjoy on a saturday evening. If you're gonna take it too seriously then you are bound b dissappointed because it's not really realistic at all, but it is very entertaining I just hope that the show isn't cancelled becuase people won't watch it without Marion. It would b a shame to lose it. And you never know, the writers may surprise us all and come up with a totally amazing story line that we would never hav thought of. Unlikley but we can always hope.

dark7angel

[116]Oct 15, 2008
    LaBestGirl wrote:
    I know that everyone is really upset about Marion leaving the show (don't get me wrong 'coz i am to) but i hope that people don't stop watching it just because of that. I think it's just a light hearted show that you can sit back and enjoy on a saturday evening. If you're gonna take it too seriously then you are bound b dissappointed because it's not really realistic at all, but it is very entertaining I just hope that the show isn't cancelled becuase people won't watch it without Marion. It would b a shame to lose it. And you never know, the writers may surprise us all and come up with a totally amazing story line that we would never hav thought of. Unlikley but we can always hope.

I get what you're saying... I'm still going to watch it, but it just wont feel the same...One of the things that I enjoyed most was the relationship between Marian and Robin, specially on season one, when they were always provoking ach other... I'll miss that!!!

marie-lee

[117]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 10

Anaithnid wrote:
    Maybe they're going to merge Robin Hood with Doctor Who... Jonas wants to leave, so they kill Robin in the series 3 finale, but then surprisingly he regenerates into another actor and it is revealed Robin Hood is actually a timelord. Boom. Case Closed. You can call me crazy, but I'm at least 0.009% certain that this will happen.

If all this stuff about actors leaving is true...this may be the best idea so far. I'd almost watch that but Robin Hood with half the cast missing not likely!

laurie9341

[118]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 5
    What is happening?! I love robin hood but them killing off Marion was just such a bad idea. It was well done but Robin Hood isn't robin hood without Marion. I must admit though i still loved the series 2 finale. I was so glad that Will and Djac finally got together! I have this feeling though that where there has been so much opposition to them killing off Marion that they will bring her back in some weird, never would happen in real life kind of way. Even though i love the show, when Jonas leaves at the end of series 3 i think they should end it there as it would be weird and i hate it when main characters are changed while a series is still going on. They seem to be keeping series 3 quiet, i haven't heard any certain spoilers yet.

RustyBattleship

[119]Nov 2, 2008
    • level: 7
    Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea what you folks are talking about. For some reason the BBCA has not brought season 3 to American TV on the Direct TV satellite system.

The British still couldn't be ticked off at us for beating them at the Battle of New Orleans in 1815. We were allies in several 20th century wars and even let one of their submarines fire one of our Tomahawk missiles from San Diego, across Californis and hit a target in Nevada dead center.

dark7angel

[120]Nov 10, 2008

Hey guys, check this out http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LT2U5O-AkoY

It's a new promo video for Japan 'cause they're showing season 1 over there. This video was surely made while shooting the 3rd season, so you guys can see Guy's new look!!! (Personaly, I don't like it...)

Recent news: Robin Hood Series 3 will not air until Spring 2009 (http://robinhood2006.com/main/modules/news/article.php?storyid=252)

Edited on 11/17/2008 11:02am