BBC (ended 2009)

Season 3 Spoilers and Speculation.

taylor1308

[141]Apr 13, 2009
    • level: 9
    Cherish4 wrote:
    taylor1308 wrote:

Cherish4 wrote:
    Completely loved eppy 3 last night, although I have to say that so far I can't warm to Kate at all. I'm sure that the actress that plays her is a really nice woman but in RH she just irritates me. Oh and am I the only one who thinks that the Leather look Robin is sporting this season is damn sexy?

I can't get used to Kate either, but that might have something to do with the fact that she doesn't really seem to like the gang that much yet. Judging on the teaser of next weeks ep, that might change.

And no you're not the only one lol.

Oh good, glad to see others love his look too. As for Kate, well guess I'll see but so far meh....

How could anyone not love his look?? He is SO hot!!

And about the Kate thing, maybe we'll learn to like her lol.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mountiegirl

[142]Apr 15, 2009

Okay, slighty annoyed with how the season is going because I really want Will and Djaq to come back from the Holy Lands!!! I heard a rumour that they were coming back episode five but considering that their bio's are no longer on the BBC website, it's safe to assume that they aren't.

Which annoys me!

Also, I read in the radio times that Kate is Robin's new love interest. Didn't take long for him to get over Marian!

Sorry, don't mean to moan but had to let it out somewhere

taylor1308

[143]Apr 15, 2009
    Mountiegirl wrote:

Okay, slighty annoyed with how the season is going because I really want Will and Djaq to come back from the Holy Lands!!! I heard a rumour that they were coming back episode five but considering that their bio's are no longer on the BBC website, it's safe to assume that they aren't.

Which annoys me!

Also, I read in the radio times that Kate is Robin's new love interest. Didn't take long for him to get over Marian!

Sorry, don't mean to moan but had to let it out somewhere

Nah, not moaning. I'd love Djaq and Will to come back too, but i don't think that'll happen. At least not anytime soon. I also don't want Kate to be Robin's new love interest. I really miss Marian and i don't think it'll be the same. He should be on his own for a while. I think concentrating on other storylines right now is a better idea. Let the viewers warm up to Kate first.

eSeLor

[144]Apr 15, 2009
    • level: 2
    I dont have a problem if kate is going to be Robin's new love interest. But i think that Much deserves her he needs a girlfriend he is so lonely.
    In addition, i luv Kate... she is beautiful but she has to train on her fighting moves... cause arent good enough By the way, i think that Robin and Marion was the best couple ever but now she is dead because of Gisborn ( argh !! ).

illegalferret

[145]Apr 17, 2009
    • level: 25

Episode six brings us the arrival of Prince John!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/2009/wk18/sat.shtml#sat_robinhood

44jysella11

[146]Apr 20, 2009
    • level: 6
    illegalferret wrote:

oooh looks good- i like Kate, but i do think she is a better match for much or allen rather than robin!!

illegalferret

[147]Apr 20, 2009
    44jysella11 wrote:
    illegalferret wrote:

oooh looks good- i like Kate, but i do think she is a better match for much or allen rather than robin!!

Allen definitely, their suited to each other!

I liked episode 4, it was good! the scenes between allen and kate were very funny! But did anyone notice how much of nottingham/locksley they managed to destroy this week, crashing through walls, doors and windows?! i wouldn't want to live somewhere that badly built, where one man could break down my entire wall!!

feathaheatha

[148]Apr 22, 2009
    • level: 10
    I hate Kate and I hope they don't keep her around. She's obnoxious and blames everything on Robin and the gang. Too much of a whiner, I say get rid of her and bring back Marian somehow.

dark7angel

[149]Apr 24, 2009
    • level: 18
    I'm really enjoying this new season!!! Everything looks great: the story is AWESOME, I LOVE how Guy is destroyed, the new outfits are GREAT (Robin looks so HOT), Tuck is soo cool and I love to see the Sheriff in trouble!!! But not everything is perfect: I really don't like Kate, she's SOOOO ANNOYING!!! And I miss Marian, Will and Djaq!!!
    Anyway, this new season is suprisingly better than what I expected!!!

illegalferret

[150]Apr 29, 2009

I found episode 5 ok, not the best of the series so far but still quite good. Im loving Isabella already she's gonna be an interesting character to watch, i was left bothered with the whole gladiator side mainly because of the characters in the show im least bothered by little john. Im glad Guy is back and well excited that next week brings the arrival of prine john! woo

epi 7 press realese http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/2009/wk19/sat.shtml#sat_robinhood food for thought though where the sheriff in this press realese?

Junest

[151]Apr 30, 2009

So, I just decided to check out Robin Hood last Saturday... and then got so hooked I've watched up to the current episode in a mad marathon-style. So right now, it is my new obsession.

This season's good, but at least for now I think the first two were better. I miss Marion, Djaq, & Will like a lot of people here. (Although I admit her death has been an interesting catalyst for Guy's behavior) Tuck & Kate are alright; I'm warming up to them. Kate & Allen are kind of cute, but I do feel a little bad for Much. Makes me wish Eve (I think that was her name, his maid when Sheriff made him a lord?) could make a return for him. I think they'd be a better fit then Kate & Much anyway.

Isabella's appearance has shaken things up a bit. They just have to be careful to not make her role too much like Marion. Perhaps keep Robin from truly trusting her for a while? I also get the idea she may be more forward than Marion, like her supposed flirting with Prince John in coming episode(s) and that kiss with Robin in the preview. (me: wow!)

The change in looks... I didn't like what they did with Robin's & Guy's hair at first... but getting used to it. The clothes are cool, especially Robin. bit more bad@$$ and perhaps even practical for fighting & whatnot (the strong leather makes a better protection).

oh, & am I the only one who wished that in the first episode of the season, Sheriff or Guy would have at least acknowledged Allen when he was captured? Like a 'look where going back to Robin has gotten you'? *Insert snarky remark by Sheriff here*?

illegalferret

[153]May 4, 2009

I loved "Do you love me? i thought it was by far the best episode of the series so far!

Toby Stephens as Prince John was amazing, funny but in a not quite all there kind of way! Much and Allen running around trying to be the one that helped Kate was cute, the kiss between Robin and Isabella was passionate to say the least!! (I don't mind him kissing her btw). Guy and the Shriff trying to kill each other was hilarious, now guy has "killed" him im interested to find out how he's going to come back, "everything is not how it seems" to quote the shriff himself!

Its all shaping up rather nicely i think!

Cherish4

[154]May 4, 2009
    • level: 13
    illegalferret wrote:

I loved "Do you love me? i thought it was by far the best episode of the series so far!

Toby Stephens as Prince John was amazing, funny but in a not quite all there kind of way! Much and Allen running around trying to be the one that helped Kate was cute, the kiss between Robin and Isabella was passionate to say the least!! (I don't mind him kissing her btw). Guy and the Shriff trying to kill each other was hilarious, now guy has "killed" him im interested to find out how he's going to come back, "everything is not how it seems" to quote the shriff himself!

I agree about Toby Stephens, he rocked in that eppy. Camp with a severe touch of psychotic madness - brilliant to watch!
    Edited on 05/04/2009 11:46am

dark7angel

[155]May 7, 2009
    • level: 18
    illegalferret wrote:

I agree with you. Toby Stephens as Prince John is sooo AWESOME!!! I love him!!! The episode was really good... I loved Guy vs Sheriff, it was really hilarious, specially when The Sheriff shot an arrow against Guy but he shot a villager that was going to kill Guy, so he ended up saving Guy's life... The Much-Kate-Allan thing is quite funny, but Kate's character is still not convincing me... About Isabella, I do like the character, she reminds me of Marian in a way...

Junest

[156]May 9, 2009

Interesting turn of events, regarding Isabella. I'm actually glad that she turned out to be bad(-ish) because otherwise I think the Robin/Isabella relationship/storyline would have been going too fast. It also shakes things up & keeps her from being a Marian repeat.

& I hope this doesn't mean that Kate likes/might end up with Robin. I'm prefering her with Allan & think Robin should be on his own for awhile (or the rest of the show, if it's the last season).

illegalferret

[157]May 10, 2009

I really enjoyed Too hot to handle i thought it was a really godd episode with some interesting turns of event. Isabella will lie and betray anyone to save her own skin and really doesn't take rejection well, remind you of anyone? Guy must now also be an outlaw but he deffinately won't be joining Robin and co anytime soon!! It was nice to see Robin talk about marion, but im really worried now that he will be dead by the end of epi 13 and not walking off into the sunset as he seems resigned to the fact that he's not got any chance of happily ever after anymore poor him! I also really hope he doesn't end up falling for Kate she's best suited to Allan in my head! Overall great episode and yet another brilliant performance from Toby Stephens loved the part when he told the villager they should sell their grandparents if they really needed the money!!

Here's the press release for the next episode (sadly not next week) http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/2009/wk21/sat.shtml#sat_robinhood

Junest

[158]May 10, 2009
    illegalferret wrote:

Guy must now also be an outlaw but he deffinately won't be joining Robin and co anytime soon!!

Ahhh, I don't see why not ( )

Novadestin

[159]May 10, 2009
    • level: 8
    Junest wrote:
    illegalferret wrote:

Guy must now also be an outlaw but he deffinately won't be joining Robin and co anytime soon!!

Ahhh, I don't see why not ( )

I think it would be great irony if Guy went to Isabella's husband and then together they went after her and some big war started