Robin Hood Forums

BBC (ended 2009)

Season 3 Spoilers and Speculation.

dark7angel

[161]May 11, 2009
    • level: 18
    illegalferret wrote:

I really enjoyed Too hot to handle i thought it was a really godd episode with some interesting turns of event. Isabella will lie and betray anyone to save her own skin and really doesn't take rejection well, remind you of anyone? Guy must now also be an outlaw but he deffinately won't be joining Robin and co anytime soon!! It was nice to see Robin talk about marion, but im really worried now that he will be dead by the end of epi 13 and not walking off into the sunset as he seems resigned to the fact that he's not got any chance of happily ever after anymore poor him! I also really hope he doesn't end up falling for Kate she's best suited to Allan in my head! Overall great episode and yet another brilliant performance from Toby Stephens loved the part when he told the villager they should sell their grandparents if they really needed the money!!

Here's the press release for the next episode (sadly not next week) http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/2009/wk21/sat.shtml#sat_robinhood

I couldn't have said better myself...
    I agree with everything you pointed out, specially about Toby Stephens, he really is BRILLIANT!!! I NEVER thought that I would like Prince John's character so much... And I did LOVE to see Robin talk about Marian... and the fact that when he was talking to Isabella he said "I do LIKE you" but he NEVER used the word LOVE... He will always LOVE Marian!!!
    Anyway, it was a GREAT episode!!! I can't wait for the next one!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

illegalferret

[162]May 14, 2009
    • level: 25

No robin hood this weekend thanks to eurovision so to try and cheer you all up a bit here's the press release for episode 9 i think it sounds quite good, tho the last line is slightly odd!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/2009/wk22/sat.shtml#sat_robinhood

44jysella11

[163]May 15, 2009
    • level: 6
    illegalferret wrote:

No robin hood this weekend thanks to eurovision so to try and cheer you all up a bit here's the press release for episode 9 i think it sounds quite good, tho the last line is slightly odd!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/2009/wk22/sat.shtml#sat_robinhood

Robin cant see the wood for the trees, Lol love it:-) looking good, im worried that at the end of the series robin and isobella will run of to france and live happily ever after, that would be bad. Reckon robin will probably die for someone, probably isobella and then the story of Robin hood will be continued by allen, as anyone who has ever seent eh disney tale knows allen a dale is the singing minstrel who makes robin hood the legend that he is:-) Damm eurovision, cant wait for next weekend, its the only good tv on sat.

Edited on 05/15/2009 5:10am

illegalferret

[164]May 21, 2009

Ok this contains MAJOR spoilers for episode 10, so don't look inless u really want to find out! http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/2009/wk23/sat.shtml#sat_robinhood

Someone needs to tell the bbc that printing nearly the whole story ruins it for people! and can some one explain why its say 10 out 12?

Junest

[165]May 22, 2009
    • level: 10
    illegalferret wrote:

Ok this contains MAJOR spoilers for episode 10, so don't look inless u really want to find out! http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/2009/wk23/sat.shtml#sat_robinhood

Someone needs to tell the bbc that printing nearly the whole story ruins it for people! and can some one explain why its say 10 out 12?

I told myself I'd only read the first few paragraphs (since it's been 2 week!) but after reading the first ~5 words I went "ahh! no! stop reading!" I WILL last 24 hours!

illegalferret

[166]May 25, 2009
    I quite enjoyed the King is dead, long live the king, to me it felt like typical robin hood fare complete with some ridiculus stunt! Im interested in the direction that the gisbournes are going, Isabella is siding more and more with the bad side while guy seems to be coming more and more towards the light, maybe he could join the gang after all! Next weeks look interesting, and i might the only one here, but i think we might well see the return of the sheriff on saturday! I loved Prince John but with him now gone we need an over the top villian!

BiGNCISfan

[167]May 26, 2009
    • level: 8
    illegalferret wrote:

um what? if that said what i think it said.... im guessing its a typo

Farmerluk2

[168]May 30, 2009

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/2009/wk24/sat.shtml#sat_robinhood

The penultimate episode summary.

Be careful for if you avoided the last one for fear of spoilers, then this will ruin a lot for you.

Edited on 05/30/2009 4:23pm
    Edited 2 total times.

illegalferret

[169]May 31, 2009

Ahh you beat me to it! here is the clickable link http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/2009/wk24/sat.shtml#sat_robinhood i think this one looks good and we may finally get some interaction between Guy and Allen for the 1st time since Allen ditched Guy for Robin which could be good! Randomly
    ***SPOILER***

Now we know that there are really only 12 epi's i think its a fair bet that we're gonna get a longer episode 12 a bit like last year, we'll find out if this really is the case on thursday! (i really hope so!)

This weeks episode was alright, very soap operaish with people kissing the girl their best mate fancies, murdurous husbands and it all getting very sad at the end with a death! all in all though good saturday night entertainment and it did contain one of the best lines i've heard in a while: "isn't that near Norwich?" "No Allen, it norse for heven" that one cracked me up!!

44jysella11

[170]May 31, 2009
    illegalferret wrote:

This weeks episode was alright, very soap operaish with people kissing the girl their best mate fancies, murdurous husbands and it all getting very sad at the end with a death! all in all though good saturday night entertainment and it did contain one of the best lines i've heard in a while: "isn't that near Norwich?" "No Allen, it norse for heven" that one cracked me up!!

i so agree, major soap opera, and a really great episode, to the extent that a friend of mine who dosnt really like robin hood, got very angry and yelled at the tv that guy should have lived happily ever after with meg. She also felt that it was unfair that robin got all the girls!! I felt sorry for much, if only he could go find the servant girl, eve from series 1. Cant wait for the final couple of episodes its all geting rather exciting:-)

CarrieDuFreak

[171]May 31, 2009
    • level: 1

After hearing about Lucy Griffiths being signed onto Season 3 of Robin Hood, I got very confused and tried to think of all the ways she could return and came to this conclusion; She would not be coming back as a ghost or in some flashback (They would use scenes from previous seasons if this were the case.) This would make it too unrealistic, it would be too Dr Who-ish for my liking. But there was also a chance it could have been a dream sequence, which I first thought it was; but Season 3 made me think otherwise. So a staged/faked death maybe? That would seem a bit too far fetched to me, especially because of what Marian said to Gisbourne before he killed her, "I would rather die than be with you, Guy of Gisbourne. I am going to marry Robin Hood, I love Robin Hood." I doubt he would have helped her after saying words like that. So I was totally at loss to how she could come back at all.

But then I heard Jonas Armstrong would be leaving at the end of Season 3, and they would not be replacing him. So Robin will be leaving Robin Hood, but they will be carrying on with a Season 4, (Robin Hood without Robin, makes sense.) It saddened me to hear this news, but an idea came to me, and I believe this could be what happens (But knowing my way of thinking, it is probably totally wrong.) Marian is dead, she died in the Holy Land due to being stabbed by Gisbourne, and all the things in Season 3 happen. But now both Sheriff's hate Robin Hood, and as Sheriff Vasey moved his hand at the end of the episode when he was 'killed', I believe he will come back. And in the final Episode, he joins up with Sheriff Isabella to finally defeat and kill Robin Hood, of course Prince John is involved as-well, and if my theory is right, then they succeed in killing Robin; The others are horrified, naturally. But then it goes to Robin, maybe making him seem like he is alive, but he's not, he's in Heaven, and when he opens his eyes Marian is there, watching over him. She was waiting for him there. They embrace, kiss and all that sappy stuff, and live a perfect eternity together in heaven.

That is what I think could happen in the last episode of Robin Hood Season 3. Though, I'm probably totally wrong, but that is the only way, logically, I could see Lucy Griffiths back in the series.

Edited on 05/31/2009 7:23am
    Edited 2 total times.

Cherish4

[172]May 31, 2009
    • level: 13
    44jysella11 wrote:
    She also felt that it was unfair that robin got all the girls!! I felt sorry for much, if only he could go find the servant girl, eve from series 1.

Me too! Poor Much, he's so sad over Kate and Robin.

illegalferret

[173]Jun 2, 2009

If anyone is interested here's some info on Archer and the guy who play's him http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2009/03_march/27/hood7.shtml randomly this was posted in March and we all missed it!

Farmerluk2

[174]Jun 4, 2009

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/2009/wk25/sat.shtml

Looks like this season will be the last...

44jysella11

[175]Jun 6, 2009

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/2009/wk25/sat.shtml#sat_robinhoodthere u go the link is now clickable!

i think that it is implying that there will be another series as it says "in the current series". I think that after weeks of saying there would only be 12 epi's, even last week's press release said penultimate episode bout epi 11, and as this is called part 1 i think we were gonna get 12 & 13 together and they've changed their minds!!

oh this is If by the way in my sis's account!!

illegalferret

[176]Jun 9, 2009
    Episode 10 was a good little episode that gave us some interesting information about the background of both Robin and Guy. It sets up everything rather nicely for the final 3 episodes! One question though, which village was the story set in as i thought in some shots it looked like Loxley others it looked completely different?!

Farmerluk2

[177]Jun 12, 2009
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/2009/wk26/sat.shtml#sat_robinhood

DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SPOILERS.
    I am extremely angry at the BBC for revealing such spoilers.

illegalferret

[178]Jun 15, 2009
    Omg i agree! i read it just now and am soooo not happy, they really shouldn't write major spoilors in those things!

illegalferret

[179]Jun 16, 2009

Sorry for the double post but i just wanted to say how much i enjoyed episode 11! i thought it was funny and it was really nice to see both allen and john get more screen time shame tho that much still didn't! The interaction between the Loxley 3 was brilliant and im quite liking archer, anyone else thing he's quite like allen?

The next too episodes look good tho, i can't forgive the bbc for revealing who is going to die next week I read the press release before coming on to this site and finding out it contained such a MASSIVE spoiler! i'm soooo annoyed!

illegalferret

[180]Jun 21, 2009

I some times get the feeling im talking to myself on this thread!

Anyway, epsidoe 12 was very good in my mind. Tho i have to addmit the death of Allen was heartbreaking as the gang basically contributed to his death, he died thinking that they all thought he was a traitor. I always thought that his betrayal in series 2 would kill him, tho i thought he'd die in series 2 rather than 3! The rest of the epi was good, nice to see guy still fighting for the right side and that archer is joining them. and yay the sheriff is back! he was always a great villian! Bring on the bloodbath that will be next week's epi!