Roboroach

TELETOON Premiered Jan 01, 2006 Between Seasons

Roboroach Fan Reviews (3)

• Finally more original programming. But it could be better.

Ah. I remember this show. Roboroach. Use to watch this show alot. The humor is well, quite humorous. Also I liked some of those hidden jokes but at other times the episodes can get stale. I mean for once I want Reg to have an episode where he finally gets what he wants and its not spoiled. Like the pirate episode. Then after that it could just be torturing him. Many of the episodes are creative especially some of the early ones. My favourite episode was with when Reg had the remote and he controlled Rube. Ah a short lived show but hey I couldn't ask for more.
  • A show with a lame storyline

0.3
    If there was an award for the show with the worst storyline, this would win hands down! A pointless show about a roach who lives with his brother in a city filled with cockroaches and injustice. When he is involved in an unoriginal-and might I add stupid-accident, he is enabled to use various means of technology to fight crime. You'll EASILY hate this show from the first few minutes you watch it--if you can even spare that long! Don't waste your time.
  • One of my favourite shows, which is probably WHY I'm the editor for it. Pretty good, granted, it's not THE BEST show ever, or anything, but it's pretty funny.

One of my favourite shows, which is probably WHY I'm the editor for it. Pretty good, granted, it's not THE BEST show ever, or anything, but it's pretty funny. Reg is a great character, and, call me sadistic, but I just have to laugh at his pain! Rube is the annoying little brother, and Scott Thompson does a PERFECT voice for it! A great show. :)