Robot Chicken

Boo Cocky

Aired Sunday 11:30 PM Sep 07, 2008 on Cartoon Network

7.7
  • What is best in life? Another great new episode of "Robot Chicken!" :idea:

This show never ceases to be funny! The writers always manage to take serious things and make them funny, or present us with the unexpected which is even funnier, or do both at the same time, which is the funniest thing of all! :idea: In this case, all of the sketches presented for this episode were winners! For instance, Conan the Barbarian is at his most articulate when he decides to sing! And what does he sing about? The hilarious antics of what happens when he acts out everything that is best in his life! A giant monster carrot blows our minds, the "Saved By the Bell Kids" prove themselves to be traitors to Screech when they try to kill him in an attempt to win a car in a "Saw" parody, the "Star Trek Experience" in Las Vegas unexpectedly saves the day from real life "Star Trek: the Next Generation" Borgs, and then there's the best sketch of all. A "Red Bull" Prison sketch. Even though it has the predictable occurence of the prisoners getting out of control, what isn't expected is a whole Tivo sequence within that sketch! And this includes show title parodies! "Seth Green's Power Hour, Wheel of Cheese, Moral Orel," and, "My Gym Partner's a Vampire," an obvious title parody of "My Gym Partner's a Monkey!" It's one small step to one giant leap until "Robot Chicken" actually parodies "My Gym Partner's a Monkey!" It will be so cool when that day finally comes! And "Robot Chicken's" willingness to parody any show that's ever been or is still currently airing on T.V. is the main reason why I am dedicated to watching this show so much! :D And that's why I wrote this review! :!: Enough said, true believers! ;)