Robot Chicken

Chirlaxx

Aired Sunday 11:30 PM Oct 05, 2008 on Cartoon Network

• Table be-round! Very funny season 3 episode.

This was a very funny installment of Robot Chicken. My favorite part was when King Arthur couldn't have a normal conversation with the people on his table because it was a rectangular table, the all of the sudden, Sir Mix-A-Lot appears from no where and starts singing about the solution to the King's problem: to replace the table with a round one. The song was so silly and funny, I loved the medieval dancers that went all crazy, and then King Arthur tried to rap! lol
    Another funny part was "Captain Texas" parodying Geroge W. Bush, Robot Chicken can never get tired of making fun of the prez, this skit was really funny.
    But my favorite part of the episode was the ending when Seth and (the other guys) were remembering all the people that died that year, and when they realized they had just two, they start killing more people from their staff. I can imagine that they all had a hilarious moments seeing themselves being tragically killed on the show. At the end it was very touching when they showed a sign that said "Robot Chicken: 2005-????" I'm sure that it will last long, guys.