Robot Chicken Forums

Sunday 11:30 PM on Cartoon NetworkIn Season

Robot Chicken episode ideas

iamnotanerd

[1]Jul 9, 2007
    • level: 9

I'll go first:

"Austin Powers 4: Gotcha!"

1.Forrest Gump, Navin Johnson from The Jerk and some random guy are sitting on a bench. Forrest starts telling his story but then gets interrupted by Navin who starts telling his story. Then they get into a fight on who should tell the story. Then the guys says he doesn't really care about their lives. Then Joe Dirt comes and starts telling his story only for the guy to leave.

2.The teen trio from Bye Bye Birdie sings the Conrad Birdie theme song only to be interrupted by the king from Spamalot who tells them to stop singing.

3.In a parody of the end of the Gary Sinise version of Of Mice and Men, George has a flashback of him and Lennie's secret gay relationship while being on the train.

4.Kids are playing Musical Chairs and all the kids get into chairs except for the black kid. This prompts Al Sharpton to jump out of the bushes and accuse the game of being racist.

5.The dinosaurs from The Land Before Time get hit by a comet.

6.The MST3K guys are watching a bad movie and making fun of it only for an usher to come and tell them to be quiet because they're annoying the audience.

7.A Stereotypical gangsta black couple drives up to Valley Lodge from "Manos: The Hands of Fate".

8.The Simpsons and The Griffins get into a bloody fight when they meet in a studio at FOX.

9.The executives at Adult Swim try to find a new show but all of the scripts they read suck so they figured out there's only one way to find one to put on the air...they smoke pot.

10.The band from That Thing You Do! is practicing in a garage only for the king from Spamalot to come in and tell them to stop singing.

11.The stereotypical gangsta black couple walks into Dr. Frank N'Furter's place.

12.Willy Wonka reveals to Grandpa Joe and Charlie that he's Michael Jackson.

13.Betty from Revenge of the Nerds keeps putting Lewis in stupid stunts like being blast off in a rocket, running around naked on campus, farting in front of everybody at class, and lighting his own fraternity on fire, saying she will go out with him if he does that. After he does all those pranks, it turns out she was lying. Then he tells her she was a biotch anyways and goes out with the girl from the party.

Edited on 07/15/2007 8:35am
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PunkNerd5

[2]Jul 15, 2007
    • level: 24
    iamnotanerd wrote:

5.The dinosaurs from The Land Before Time get hit by a comet.

12.Willy Wonka reveals to Grandpa Joe and Charlie that he's Michael Jackson.

Those two are brilliant!

I am of the unimaginative type and can't think of any of my own

iamnotanerd

[3]Jul 17, 2007
    "Can't Hardly Wait for Robot Chicken"

1.Al Sharpton as a superhero: saving the day from bigoted celebrities who use freedom of speech as a way to be racist.

2.Harry accidently catches Luna Lovegood smoking pot.

3.Edna Turnblad from Hairspray tells Tracy she's a transvestite.

4.Seth Green announces they've hijacked the censors and are going to show a puppet's boobs without any censoring.

5.The trailer for "Showgirls Part 6" starring Bill Cosby as Leanna, a girl who just graduated from High School who decides she wants to be a showgirl.

6.Alicia Silverstone's agent tells her he decides she's going for batgirl instead of Rose only for her to complain.

7.Liv Tyler's interpreter provides commentary in a movie of her's in order for the audience to understand what she said.

8.The creator of Facebook and Tom from Myspace get into a "Yo Mamma" fight hosted by Wilmer Valderrma.

9.The kid from the Dreamworks logo reels in a fish so huge he can't hold it's weight and ends up getting thrown in the water. Then the kid on the bicycle from the Amblin Entertainment logo rides up there and crashes into the moon and ends up getting thrown in the water too.

10.Borat goes to the pool in his famous swimsuit only for everybody to get disgusted.

11.A guy gets into an accident where he ends up riding off the bridge and as he rides off the bridge, he does a wilhelm scream. Then he asks himself, "That's how I scream?".

12.A man and a woman are having sex behind the fridge. You can't see anything but you hear "Oh yeah" over and over again. Another guy walks in, opens the fridge, gets a soda and leaves.

13.Johnny the paperboy from Better Off Dead... walks up to Lane's house asking for the two dollars. Lane shoots him 6 times instead. Then, surprised at what he did, looks around and runs away.

14.C-List comedians talk about the show I Love in New York in VH1's new hit series, I Love I Love New York.

15.Jo from The Facts of Life and a guy are in bed. The guy says he thinks he's might be gay Jo says that's okay because she then reveals she's a guy.

16.Seth Green reveals that now he's going to reveal the puppet's boobs in a song and dance number. Then a puppet chick comes out and just as she reveals her boobs, the show cuts off.

IdiotsloveBoxes

[4]Jul 22, 2007

I know this might seem a bit morbid or inappropriate, but my idea for a sketch is to have the ghost of Anna Nicole Smith come back & haunt everyone involved in her case: her duaghter (possibly all grown up), her mother, her bodyguard, the crazy judge, all the lawyers, and all the baby daddys. It would be cool.

Edited on 07/21/2007 11:28pm

YVONEHTNIOJ

[5]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 4

IdiotsloveBoxes wrote:

I know this might seem a bit morbid or inappropriate, but my idea for a sketch is to have the ghost of Anna Nicole Smith come back & haunt everyone involved in her case: her duaghter (possibly all grown up), her mother, her bodyguard, the crazy judge, all the lawyers, and all the baby daddys. It would be cool.

Thats just hartless man. Thats like if they did a 9/11 spoof. Well, maybe not as bad but pretty harsh!

IdiotsloveBoxes

[6]Jul 24, 2007
    YVONEHTNIOJ wrote:

IdiotsloveBoxes wrote:

Thats just hartless man. Thats like if they did a 9/11 spoof. Well, maybe not as bad but pretty harsh!
    Well excuse me. I meant "haunt" in a comedic way. I'm notheartless or morbid, Ijust have a unique sense of humor.
    Edited on 07/28/2007 5:54pm

YVONEHTNIOJ

[7]Jul 28, 2007
    You call that unique,......... wow.

Sony931

[8]Aug 12, 2007
    • level: 17

Broccolli Cream

1. A mouse in a labortatory is being experimented inside a maze to get the cheese. However though, the mouse decides to use his hammer instead of doing the entire process. The scientists meanwhile are weirded out by the actions the creature had done.

2. The Simple Life: On The Moon features Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie going on a space mission which they eventually have their rocket landed horribly on their location. Now stuck, they must make a new life in space, and avoid the dangers at home.

3. A soviet-union weasel hides inside a Jack-In-A-Box which a child stumbles onto. At the last spin, the weasel jumps out, punching the little boy. Then, the weasel says, "Remember kids, when you live under the Soviet-Union, weasels pop you!"

4. Ronald McDonald was busy working at McDonalds to entertain the kids when all of a sudden, he gets headshotten. No one knows who killed the clown, so it only leads up to either the Hamburgular, Birdie, Grimace, or Big Mac. Who could've done it?

& 11 More!

Edited on 08/24/2007 2:07pm
    Edited 2 total times.

KittyLuver93-99

[9]Aug 17, 2007

Logout Required to Destroy World of Warcraft!

1-Megabyte Sends ohno into a time warp vortex, and Takes off his head to reveil Seth green, who announces they've Hijacked Moonscoop to add ohno to Code Lyoko

2-Bart Simpson and me Hijack KITT and Take it for a Joyride, after discoving that the car has AI, they give him a day off, ending with AC Destroying KITT, and Mike Knight Strangling Bart Simpson

3-Irwin asks Master Yo(YinYangYo) how many licks does it take to get to a tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop, master Yo says "Uh, I bite, Ask yin, she knows all about riddles"

4-Seth Green is prepping for the day at work, but his two daughters (who are acctually Jenny and Misty(Teenage Robot)turned into kids)

5-Timmy Turner and Tommy Pickles are dueling on world of warcraft

6-Irwin asks yin how many licks does it take to get to a tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop, yin replies "ask Kraggler, he's been around longer than me"

7-Seth Green Got an Idea for an Anime, and ithas something to Do with World of warcraft

8-The Janitor of Naboo

9-A scavenger Hunt on lyoko ends with An explosion!

10-AC Goes Nuts

11-Irwin asks Kraggler how many licks does it take to get to a tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop, He ansers "I Never Made it without biting, ask mr. bear" and then Kraggler huggs Irwin

12-Thejanitor onCourisant

13-A Yo Mama contest on the Death Star

14-The Janitor on the Death Star

15-Seth Green says that He Lied about ohno and says it's gonna be a fanfic

16-Irwin, Now an old man due to Kraggler's youth draining ability, Tries to ask "Mr. Bear" how many licks does it take to get to a tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop, but the bear eats him, the Shadowmachene logo slams shut! then Goofy appears and says "Don't talk to bears, they eat people, remember."

nyfan

[10]Aug 18, 2007
    • level: 20

An idea that I put on Toon Zone.

A parody of former child stars where are they now specials you see on tv, only with cartoon child stars like the Peanuts gang, Elroy Jetson, Dennis the Mennes, etc.

4EverGreen

[11]Aug 18, 2007
    • level: 43
    KittyLuver93-99 wrote:

Logout Required to Destroy World of Warcraft!

1-Megabyte Sends ohno into a time warp vortex, and Takes off his head to reveil Seth green, who announces they've Hijacked Moonscoop to add ohno to Code Lyoko

3-Irwin asks Master Yo(YinYangYo) how many licks does it take to get to a tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop, master Yo says "Uh, I bite, Ask yin, she knows all about riddles"

5-Timmy Turner and Tommy Pickles are dueling on world of warcraft

6-Irwin asks yin how many licks does it take to get to a tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop, yin replies "ask Kraggler, he's been around longer than me"

7-Seth Green Got an Idea for an Anime, and ithas something to Do with World of warcraft

10-Ace (Adam West) Goes Nuts

11-Irwin asks Kraggler how many licks does it take to get to a tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop, He ansers "I Never Made it without biting, ask mr. bear" and then Kraggler huggs Irwin

15-Seth Green says that He Lied about ohno and says it's gonna be a fanfic

16-Irwin, Now an old man due to Kraggler's youth draining ability, Tries to ask "Mr. Bear" how many licks does it take to get to a tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop, but the bear eats him, the Shadowmachene logo slams shut! then Goofy appears and says "Don't talk to bears, they eat people, remember."

Excuse me Kittyluver, but I originally came up with the idea of a Tootsie Pop parody skit for "Yin Yang Yo," only it had Dave the Tree Stump Kid on that show the question and it was a Carob Lolly that he was holding, not a Tootsie Pop. And the people he asked were: 1. Ace who directed him to Yang. 2. Yang who ate the lollypop in one gulp thinking that Dave was giving it to him for free! 3. Abby who directed Dave to Yin. 4. Yin who flatly ate the lollypop after taking only three licks! 5. The Kraggler who directed Dave to Coop. 6. Coop was a little more creative with his response and took 42 licks before he ate the lollypop (the reason why he took 42 licks was because it's a reference to "The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To the Galaxy" where 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything!) 7. Dave finally asks Master Yo and he attempts to answer it, but it takes Master Yo an INSANE amount of licks for him to get to the center of the Carob Lolly, more licks than Dave could ever hope to count! After Master Yo is done, Dave thinks that maybe there's a good reason why the world will never know how many licks it DOES take to get to the center of a Carob Lolly! And another thing, who in the world is Ohno?! Other than that, it sounds like an episode! Enough said, true believer!

KittyLuver93-99

[12]Aug 18, 2007
    She's from Mighty Orbots

Newmanfan14

[13]Aug 18, 2007

All I can think of is an episode where they do nothing more than KILL CODE LYOKO!!!!! And something with Sonic.

4EverGreen

[14]Aug 19, 2007

KittyLuver93-99 wrote:
    She's from Mighty Orbots
    Wow! That's cool! And by "Wow! That's cool!" I mean: "WHO CARES?!!!" Now read a REAL "Robot Chicken" episode idea!

"Who Comes Up With This Stuff?!" 1. Pig-Pen from "The Peanuts" finds an easier way to get rid of grass when he decides to eat it, but he throws up all over himself and the puke actually CLEANS him! 2. Yogi Bear exits from a restroom in Jellystone Park saying: "Say, you didn't expect a smarter than an average bear to go to the bathroom in the WOODS did you?!" 3. Mickey Rooney and Shirley Temple Black decide to release one last movie together to prove that they can STILL play their cute, little children acting roles even at the ripe old age of 80! 4. Terrence from "Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends" accidentally imagines Freddy Krueger who kills him, Berry, Bendy, Duchess, and threatens to kill Mr. Herriman & Frankie before Eduardo gores Freddy with his horns, killing Freddy! 5. "The Gayer Side of Camp Lazlo" presents the fantasies of what the boy campers in Camp Kidney secretly think about when they think about what they'd like to do and WHO they'd like to do it with if they were gay Lazlo imagines what it would be like to do with Samson, Raj imagines what it would be like to do it with Clam, Edward imagines what it would be like to do it with Chip and Skip, Scoutmaster Lumpus imagines what it would be like to do it with Slinkman, but ironically enough, background characters Gordon the Bear and Mort the Pelican don't NEED to imagine what being gay would be like since they're ALREADY gay boyfriends with each other! 6. "The Ring Three" Darlene warns Rodney, Andy, Salty Mike, and Kyle to NOT watch a certain DVD because that has been known to KILL anyone who watches it! But they ignore her and they pop it in! The DVD turns out to be the movie of "Ishtar" and the movie KILLS them in just five seconds! 7. Problems come up when acting like kids turn out to not be as easy as Mickey Rooney and Shirley Temple Black thought it would be! 8. Jake Spidermonkey from "My Gym Partner's a Monkey" is ordered to take Prozac to curb his rambunctious behavior! The Prozac ends up making him act gayer and even stupider than he had already been, if such a thing is even possible! 9. Mandark decides to invent something that will instantly turn him and Dee Dee 18 so they can legally DO it with each other, only to find out that not only wasn't the experience as good as he thought it would be, he accidentally did it with Dexter! AUGH!!!! 10. Chicken from "Cow and Chicken" is eating a hamburger and he says to Cow: "I hate to say it, but you DO taste like me!" 11. "The Clone Experiment" The record industry, desperate to increase the sales of CD recordings, decide to make clones of John Lennon and George Harrison so the Beatles can FINALLY get back together, only to find out that John Lennon and George Harrison ended up selling out even MORE than the record companies did! 12. Mandy & Mindy as young adults try being lesbians, and just as Mindy asks Mandy if she's enjoying this as much as she is, Irwin accidentaly walks in on them! 13. After several mishaps, Mickey Rooney and Shirley Temple Black FINALLY finish making their new movie! 14. "Whatever Happened to Nickelodeon?" In a parody of "Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?" Robot Jones himself hosts a special of whatever happened to rival network Nickelodeon? They USED to air good shows like "Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, The Angry Beavers, Chalkzone, the Fairly Oddparents, the Wild Thornberries, Rocket Power, All Grown Up," and "Spongebob Squarepants," but all their doing now-a-days is releasing live action (&@& the likes of which Pauly Shore wouldn't even star in! The only thing Robot Jones can hope for is that Cartoon Network NEVER falls into the frame of mind that they need to sell out by making a bunch of live action (&@&! 15. Mickey Rooney and Shirley Temple Black are about to see the results of their new movie brought to life on the big screen, but just before it can premiere, the end credits cut the movie off! Isn't that the way life always goes though? That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

Eman5805

[15]Aug 19, 2007
    • level: 14
    I've got it, Bloods vs. Crips Seasame Street style.

First spot: A car rolls up to a man on a street, the window rolls down halfway showing just the top half of a guy with sunglasses and a skully asks him, "Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?" The guy starts to answer but a gun gets put in his face. "Psyche fool, we already know the way, now hand over your wallet!" The guy, revealed to be Gonzo.

Second spot: A car pulls infront of a house and the windows roll down and every blue muppet gets out with guns, and one says "Let's ride on the punk b***h Elmo."

Last spot: Then, later Groover comes running out of Elmo's apartment only to get blown away. Elmo comes out with an AK-47. "Yeah, ya'll can't **** with that ***** Elmo! Bloods for life!" Then Elmo does his Tickle me Elmo laugh and shoots his AK-47 in the air.

4EverGreen

[16]Aug 21, 2007
    "Girls, Girls, Girls" 1. Princess Peach & Bowser are playing cards while waiting for Mario to rescue her and beat him up respectively. Specifically the game of "Go Fish," and when Peach asks: "Do you have any kings?" Bowser says: "I've got a good king RIGHT HERE..." Peach says: "Don't EVEN think about it lizard boy!" And Bowser backs off dejected. 2. Smurfette, tired of being treated like a trophy that can be passed off to any male smurf who's interested in advertises for more female smurfs to move to her hometown only to find them shallow valley girls who turn out to be more popular then SHE could ever be! 3. Orlando Bloom as Legolas shoots an arrow but it accidentally lodges in the back of Jonny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow and Orlando says: "My bad! I accidentally slipped back into my OTHER famous role for a moment!" 4. Gilbert Gottfried explains why you can't sell computers to girls. 5. The REAL reason the Tortoise beat the Hare: the rabbit was distracted by a PRETTY WOMAN: Julia Roberts! 6. Nicole Sullivan as Mrs. Vancome from "MADtv" explains the 'positive' effect she's had on women's fight for equal rights and history ever since she became a popular TV icon! 7. Deleted Scene from "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time:" Sheik says: "Link, I have a confession to make. I'm not a man..." and he turns himself into Princess Zelda... "I'm a woman." All Link says is: "You &@$^@&(!" 8. "Josie and the P-ussycat Dolls:" examines the effects Josie's band would undergo if she had a talent competition to find her musical band just like the real life P-ussycat dolls did! 9. Deleted scene from "Victor/Victoria:" Julie Andrews says to the audience: "I have a confession to make. I'm not a man pretending to be a woman pretending to be a man..." and she rips off her disguise and says: "I AM a woman!" And the entire audience goes: "YEAH!!!! Show us your &00&$!" And then Julie Andrews goes: "And I refused to do a sequel of 'Mary Poppins' for THIS?!!!" 10. Banjo the Bear from "Banjo-Kazooie" tells his girl bird that Rareware has to make some cutbacks and since Kazooie isn't pulling her own weight, she's being let go and Banjo will get a MAJOR update to his video games by having a solo career! So while Kazooie falls while trying a bunch of different, sad, mediocre jobs, Banjo's star shoots up straight into the stratosphere when he adopts the Ron Jeremy method of success if you know what we mean! 11. Schroeder finally gets his come-uppance for ignoring Lucy when she starts dating Pig-Pen and puts a court-ordered restraining order on the musician to not come within 20 feet of her! When he finds this out he says: "AHHH NUTS! Now I'm TOTALLY interested in her!" 12. The Chipmunks Dirty Little Secret: They cross-dress as the Chipettes in order to sell more records and reach new audience members! 13. Deleted Scene from "The Nutty Professor 2:" Eddie Murphy in one of his women roles goes to Janet Jackson: "I have a confession to make. I'm not a woman..." and he rips off his disguise and goes... "I'm a MAN!!!!" All Janet Jackson says is: "Well DUH!!!!" 14. Pop-royalty dreams come true when Justin Timberlake marries Kelly Osbourne! Just imagine the kids THEY'LL have together! 15. Rupaul appears on "The Jerry Springer Show" and says: "World, I have a confession to make. I'm not a cross-dresser..." and he takes off his woman clothes and says: "I'm gay Then Michael Jackson swirls onto the stage and says: "I also have a confession to make. I'm not a pedophile....I'm gay Then a time machine appears on stage and out walks Judy Garland and she says: "STOP COMING OUT! Honestly, do you know how many gay people there were in Hollywood back when I was alive?! I couldn't even begin to TELL you the stories about the difficulties Cary Grant & Paul Lynde had in being gay with each other, but THEY didn't need to announce it to the world! And if you think for one minute, that I'm going to allow you to tarnish Hollywood's reputation any further..." but she's silenced when O.J. Simpson throws a knife into her back and he says: "Now I'm going to write a new book: I DID Do It: Get Over It Already!" That's my episode idea for todady! Enough said, true believers! The End!

jmizzle505

[17]Aug 21, 2007
    • level: 23

How about this for a short, more original sketch:

Patients go to take blood tests only to find that it's like taking any kind of college exam with a Scantron, and only a certain type of blood can be used.

The teacher could say something like: "I hope you brought your O positive blood today!"

Then, someone who doesn't have that blood type turns to another person and asks "Can I borrow some blood?"

The other guy sighs and allows the first party to draw blood from him.

I know it sounds corny, but I thought about this when I had to go take a blood test this morning. It would be a short sketch, in a similar fashion to the "Vampire 9 to 5" sketch where the two vampire are standing next to the Blood Cooler.

4EverGreen

[18]Aug 22, 2007
    "Over the Hedgehog" (30 minute episode.) 1. Little Known Fairy Tale Fact #1: Cinderella's Godmother originally tried to use a watermelon as her stagecoach, before the Princess-to-be complained that it clashed with her skin texture, hair, and eyes! 2. Jack's father finds out the hard way why you should never EAT Magic Beans: They make you explode when the Bean Stalk expands and grows! 3. Little Known Fairy Tale Fact #2: Alice from "Alice In Wonderland" gives us a little TOO MUCH information when she reveals that the reason she's chasing after the White Rabbit is for a little special T&A if you know what we mean! 4. Peter Pan is bathing under a waterfall naked and Wendy is watching him in secret and says: "If I wasn't a member of women's lib, I'd feel a lot of shame for myself right now. Fortunately THAT isn't a problem for me!" 5. The REAL Problem with owning 101 Dalmations: Having to pick up after each and every single one of them! 6. Little Known Fairy Tale Fact #3: Merlin's hair and beard was so long and thick, he didn't wear any clothes WHATSOEVER on his body! 7. "The REAL Jungle Book:" Mowgli DOESN'T wear clothes! Whoever heard of an abandoned man-club in the jungle having clothes to wear?! If Disney had put THAT in the movie, they would've seen a 100% viewership increase in box-office turnouts! 8. Deleted Scene from Disney's animated "Robin Hood:" Robin Hood and Little John bathe in the stream/creek naked together, and then start acting gay with each other, before the Sheriff of Nottingham tries to interrupt them when they tell him: "Go get your own gay partner!" 9. Little Known Fairy Tale Fact #4: The animated version of the book called "The Fox and the Hound" was originally intended to follow the book more accurately by portraying the GAY relationship Todd and Copper had with each other! No offense to Sandy Duncan who played Vixey of course, SHE'S still pretty! 10. Princess Eilonwy from the animated version of "The Black Cauldron" complains about the fact on how the other Disney Princesses NEVER invite her to go out on any of their outings together...WHY IS THAT?! 11. Alternate Version of "The Great Mouse Detective:" Christopher Lee provides Professor Ratagain's voice INSTEAD of the late, great Vincent Van Price! 12. The REAL reason the "Titanic" sank: Ariel From "The Little Mermaid" drilled a hole into it with a jackhammer as she was SICK AND TIRED of hearing Celine Dion's voice go On and On! 13. The Beast from "Beauty and the Beast" reveals to Belle the REAL reason he's called the Beast: Wild animal antics revolving around EVERY wild animals favorite pastime activity! And yes, we DO mean THAT one! 14. Little Known Fairy Tale Fact #5: The Genie from "Aladdin" originally had Eddie Murphy's voice until Disney realized that he was going to be WAY TOO expensive and settled on Robin Williams! 15. Simba from "The Lion King" can't control himself while Rafiki is holding him and acidentally pees on all the animals who are witnessing his presentation! (Commercial Break.) 16. Little Known Fairy Tale Fact #6: The way Pocahontas and John Smith were ORIGINALLY going to meet was going to be a LOT more special! They were originally going to be bathing underneath the waterfall naked and John Smith would see what an impressive rack Pocahontas had and instantly be all over her! But Disney nixed that idea when they realized there was no way in Heck they were going to get THAT scene be rated PG-13, let alone PG or G! 17. The Hunchback from Notre Dame decides to get plastic surgery so he will look normal. But when he comes out looking fine, there's no market for him because his fame recognizability is gone. So he goes back to fix it, only he runs into the Michael Jackson complex and before TOO long, ends up LOOKING like him! 18. Little Known Fairy Tale Fact #7: Fievel from "An American Tale" was originally going to act more like a REAL Mouse by being naked throughout the ENTIRETY of the movie before it was revealed that HE was underaged, forcing David Kirschner and Steven Spielberg to scale their plans way, WAY back and only have Fievel appear naked in two scenes! Disappointing really, it would've made a lot more money if they released it as it was ORIGINALLY intended! 19. A Toy soldier from "Toy Story" talks about his trauma to a toy therapist when he relives the drama of temporarily being trapped up Andy's butt! 20. Little Known Fairy Tale Fact #8: Whenever Randall from "Monster's Inc." took a shower, he always went invisible so that nobody could see him being gay with every single man that came into the men's locker room! 21. Deleted Scene from "Finding Nemo:" When the whale swallows Marlin and Dory, they run into Pinocchio who says: "Have you seen MY dad?!" 22. Stitch from "Lilo & Stitch" reveals his TRUE deviousness when he has a little wild animal love with Lilo the doggy way! Yes, we DO mean THAT way! 23. Deleted scened from "The Prince of Egypt." The young Ramses with a bow and arrow accidentally shoots the nose of the Sphinx off! He asks Ramses: "Do you think anyone will notice?" 24. Scot/Spot Helperman from the "Teacher's Pet" TV series and successful movie decides he is tired of his family image and goes to the head honcho's at Adult Swim to ask them to buy the rights of the "Teacher's Pet" franchise away from Disney so he can star in "Teacher's Pet Uncut" in which he's a dog STILL going to a human's school, but completely NAKED! The major board members agree to his request, and Scot/Spot Helperman immediately becomes one of the biggest dog cartoon celebrities in Tinseltown! 25. Little Known Fairy Tale Fact #9: Foxy Loxy from Disney's version of the movie "Chicken Little" secretly likes to watch the young bird take a shower completely naked while she masturbates to the hot, steamy action! 26. "Over the Hedge" gets an upgrade when Sonic the Hedgehog moves into the neighborhood and makes EVERYONE'S lives, even Verne the Turtles' a little more fast paced and exciting! 27. Little Known Fairy Tale Fact #10: Boog from "Open Season" and his human owner were originally going to be MORE friendly with each other as the woman, in order to get Boog to perform his acts, would perform certain favors for him. Yes, THOSE kind of favors! 28. Deleted Scene from "Cars:" Lightning Mcqueen is car-humping his pretty Porsche, girlfriend! 29. Little Known Fairy Tale Fact #11: In "Meet the Robinson's," time traveling with the time machine doesn't always go perfectly when one time the two children acidentally send themselves into the past just right when the asteroid comes along that kills the Dinosaurs! 30. Public Announcement from "Surf's Up." Cody Maverick and Chicken Joe come out to say that whether you're straight or gay it's always important to remember to take responsibility whenever one wants to pleasure themselves with another, and to ALWAYS use a condom: EVERY SINGLE TIME! "What you probably already know, but we're going to tell you anyways!" That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

nyfan

[19]Aug 22, 2007
    How about an episode of Ed Edd n Eddy in which Ed goes insane and kills all of the other kids except Edd and Eddy.

BFC92

[20]Aug 23, 2007
    • level: 6
    Thats a pretty good idea.