Robot Chicken

Sunday 11:30 PM on Cartoon Network Premiered Feb 20, 2005 In Season

Rtkat3

Robot Chicken Fan Reviews (355)

• Robot Chicken... One of the Funneist cartoons to date. It's a cartoon that takes all the people, cartoons, shows, movies, events, video games, commercials and more and makes them into Funny Great Comedy Skits.

My 15th Review after "Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)".

This cartoon is funny as heck. They have such great comedy skits. They had like a Mario and luigi in GTA vice city parody, That is one of the BEST skits on robot chicken series trilogy. I'm gonna soon make my clone of robot chicken titled: "Techno Tiger". Now. This show is gonna get an A+. Here the results:

Voice-acting: A 8.5/10.0 Good but Bluary Voice-acting.

Animation: A+ 9.0/10.0 The Animation is in pretty low Quatilly and it is pretty bad animation but that's what it makes it soooooooo Funny!!!!!

Grapihcs: C 6.0/10.0 Average. It looks like a Rankin bass cartoon series title.

Sound: A++ 10.0/10.0 They have ALL types of good music, Now that's the music we want to have for Original cartoons.

Dialouge: A++ 9.8/10.0 One of the Funniest Dialouge scripts to date on a cartoon.

Lasting Appeal: A++ 10.0/10.0 You can't go wrong messing up with this superb show!

Overall: A+ 9.1/10.0 This cartoon has everything with skits that you can ever imainge! This show is Hillroaius! Check it out!!!!!!! :)
TOON