Robot Chicken

Sunday 11:30 PM on Cartoon Network Premiered Feb 20, 2005 In Season

Rtkat3

Robot Chicken Fan Reviews (358)

• WARNING: Keep this show away from kids at all possible.

OK I think this is a good show on Adult Swim. Its not really drop dead hilarious good, its just good. But keep this show away from kids at all possible. Now my parents would kill me if they saw me watching it so I don't watch it that much. I've only seen like 3 episodes of it and its pretty funny. Now this show is violent, there's a lot of blood, deaths ect... And it uses language that sometimes appears unbleeped. Now this show is also discusting. I Mean I made a bad sick face when I saw this show one time. But this show is funny. Now this show is kind of like Mad. It makes funny of people, shows, movie and other stuff. But its better than Mad actually. Now I think its really creative that this show has dolls in it. And one more thing I would've never guess that this show would've been a sketch comedy. I found this show on the internet and I thought it was a chciken that found crime not a sketch comedy. Well keep this show away from kid sat all possible and check it out. Overall 7.5/10.