Robot Chicken

Episode 4

Robot Chicken Star Wars Special II

Aired Sunday 11:30 PM Nov 16, 2008 on Cartoon Network

• The best episode yet

This episode had me nearly crying with laughter on several occasions. The ethical doctor torture droid, the Emperor with his stylist. Pure class. I'm not sure how someone who's never seen Star Wars would take this ep though as there were some very specific in-jokes that only hardcore fans would probably know about (Dengar the Bounty Hunter for example)

That being said - I don't think there was a single weak gag in this special though I am, admittedly, a bit of a Star Wars geek. Together with the first SW special it is probably the best piece of SW parody I've seen (and there's a lot of them out there).
  • Two great tastes that taste great together: Comedy And "Star Wars!" 8)

I thought the 1st "Robot Chicken Star Wars" special was good, but the 2nd special is Really good! On a scale of 1-10, I give it 11 because its That good! This is one of those few sequel ideas that's not only as great as the first one, it outperforms the original on every level! Starting from the opening sketch, this episode builds on its past successes and keeps making every subsequent sketch funnier than the last one! The Boba Fett/Princess Leia fantasy sketch was absolute good, the "Geico" parody commercial was magnificent, a "House" parody did really well, the behind-the-scenes look at "The Empire Strikes Back," and poking fun at Emperor Palpatine and the infamous bounty hunters, including the iconic clone Boba Fett! And with the exception of one sketch, all of the sketches are brand new, which makes this episode even cooler! And Carrie Fisher, Billy Dee Williams, and Ahmed Best who were actually in the "Star Wars" movies, make appearances in this episode to which makes it even cooler! This is one of the best 30 minutes of animation I have ever seen, and I highly reccommend it to anyone looking for a funny time. :idea: Enough said, true believers! ;)
  • If you loved the first star wars special...

You are going to love this Star Wars special. In fact, you'll love it 100 times more than the first one. There was at least only one old Star Wars Robot Chicken scene that was used here, compared to a few more in the first one. This one is all new material and it is all some of the best jokes ever written towards the saga.

Being a huge fan of the movies, some of the scenes, including the Kyrat dragon one, you'll know where they are going but it's still incredible funny. Boba Fett's scenes stand out again and Emperor Palpatine also shines throughout various sketches as well.

If you're a fan of the Star Wars movies, if you've just seen them once, or you are a fan of Robot Chicken, you will love this episode.