Robot Chicken

Episode 4

Robot Chicken Star Wars Special II

Aired Sunday 11:30 PM Nov 16, 2008 on Cartoon Network

• Two great tastes that taste great together: Comedy And "Star Wars!" 8)

I thought the 1st "Robot Chicken Star Wars" special was good, but the 2nd special is Really good! On a scale of 1-10, I give it 11 because its That good! This is one of those few sequel ideas that's not only as great as the first one, it outperforms the original on every level! Starting from the opening sketch, this episode builds on its past successes and keeps making every subsequent sketch funnier than the last one! The Boba Fett/Princess Leia fantasy sketch was absolute good, the "Geico" parody commercial was magnificent, a "House" parody did really well, the behind-the-scenes look at "The Empire Strikes Back," and poking fun at Emperor Palpatine and the infamous bounty hunters, including the iconic clone Boba Fett! And with the exception of one sketch, all of the sketches are brand new, which makes this episode even cooler! And Carrie Fisher, Billy Dee Williams, and Ahmed Best who were actually in the "Star Wars" movies, make appearances in this episode to which makes it even cooler! This is one of the best 30 minutes of animation I have ever seen, and I highly reccommend it to anyone looking for a funny time. :idea: Enough said, true believers! ;)