Robot Chicken

Shoe

Aired Sunday 11:30 PM Sep 09, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• Whoo Whoo! :D Two sketch wish ideas of mine have come true! I am getting So good at this! :idea:

I've always wanted "Robot Chicken" to do sketch parody ideas of "The Legend of Zelda" And "Sonic the Hedgehog," in fact, I even wrote sketch ideas of my own on the create your own episode idea thread for "Robot Chicken!" Well I'm happy to say that it looks like my predictions were correct on their being parodies of these two sketches! When Link defeats Ganon, he does more than want a reward from Princess Zelda, he talks! Which I've always hoped that he would do! Because so far, Link's only really talked in those 1980's "The Legend of Zelda" cartoons that aired alongside the 1980's "The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!" So it's great to hear him talking again! And Sonic gets killed by a spike trap! Even though it's cruelty to animals, it's funny because he Never saw it coming! Of course, those weren't the only things that happened! Ted Kennedy and Jenna Jameson went on a killing spree, John Moschita Jr. took up his father's favorite past-time by talking fast during "Micro Machines" commercials, the poor people's version of airline flights, an easier way to win the jackpot, an H.D.T.V. commercial that Literally kills, and although Skeletor actually has a successful plot against He-Man, he still pays for it in the end by getting totally thrashed by everyone's favorite wizard Orko! Now he's super-strong and that's the way he's staying! Who knows what other things of mine "Robot Chicken" will end up parodying? Enough said, true believers! ;)