Robotboy Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2008)

Episode Ideas

Emperor26

[1]Feb 24, 2006
    • level: 13
    I know that there has been 6 episode that have already aired in the US (and it will be 7 tomorrow), but I decided to post this up anyway, just 'cause I felt like it.

Anyway, here's one I got so far.

The Kami-Man

In his attempts to capture Robotboy, Dr. Kamakazi uses his latest invention to switch body with Tommy. But a miscalculation causes him to swap body with Gus instead. But this may actually be a good thing for the mad scientist, using this as an advantage. Meanwhile, as Kamakazi, Gus forces Constantine to do some rather embarrasing errands.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Omega-Fox

[2]Mar 1, 2006
    Well in the UK we are up to the 3rd episode of the second series...

Ill just repeat what I said on the other board for robotboy

Bjorn Bjornsen/ Reporter get another shot at getting robotboy

Omega-Fox

[3]Mar 1, 2006
    Plus more of RobotGirl (It was shown on the 1/3/06 in UK, Moshimo creates a girl version of RB as a companion when tommy has to go on holiday with his family)

Plus a Crossover with Fosters Home for Imanginary Friends.
    Edited on 03/01/2006 12:12pm

pikagirl

[4]Mar 7, 2006
    • level: 7
    [QUOTE=]

Plus a Crossover with Fosters Home for Imanginary Friends.[/QUOTE]

wow really? awsome i bet mac will think robotboy is a imaginary friend or somthing that would be funny

Emperor26

[5]Mar 7, 2006
    I posted up how a Foster's/ Robotboy crossover would work at another forum, and here's how I think would work.

What started out as a visit to Foster's becomes something more than Mac would had ever known, when Bloo drags him up to the attic to find a device that looks like a garage opener. Out of curiousity, Bloo press the button, and soon, a big flash engulfs them, sending them to Robotboy's world.

The flash also cause the two to be send in two different parts of the Bay Area, and also seems to have age Mac to the age of 10. While the two look for each other, Mac is soon befriended by Gus and Lola, while Bloo gets a helping hand from Tommy.

Eventually, Mac and Bloo found each other, and also one of Kamikazi's monster, and without any hesistation, Tommy activated Robotboy, whom, after defeating the monster, is shown by interest from Mac, though Bloo is completely jealous, thus, turning him and Robotboy into rivals.

while the two are stuck in a bitter stand-off, Tommy, whom, after hearing Mac's story, decided to call Moshimo for a transportation device to send him and Bloo back at home. But the timing couldn't be bad, as Dr. Kamikazi, who spies on their conversation, decided to capture the device, hoping he could turn each dimension into one Kazi-land after another.

Hoping to get the device, he captures the four kids, bringing them into his hideout, and also forcing Robotboy and Bloo to work together. Only by settling their differences would they save their pals and each other's world as well.

Opinions?

pikagirl

[6]Mar 8, 2006
    very intresting it would be cool if that will actully happen

gideonbernstein

[7]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 44
    Here are my ideas. 1. The Incredible Lola. In this sequel to "Gus' Mix", Lola discovers that she still turns into a mindless gigantic monster whenever she gets angry. When Gus does something stupid, she becomes the monster again, and Tommy and Robotboy have to try to restrain her without hurting her until Professor Mishino comes up with an antidote in time; otherwise, her trnasformation will become irrreversible, and she will be a brainless rampaging gargantua forever. 2. Dr Kamakazi has Constaintine zap Tommy, Lola, and Robotboy with a stupidity ray, causing them to become brainless idoits with their only hope being the smartest one in the group at the present: Gus. What do you think?
    Edited on 08/20/2008 6:45pm
    Edited 5 total times.

pikagirl

[8]Aug 15, 2008
    Oh no not Gus lol,

kainsword17

[9]Aug 19, 2008
    • level: 2

1. The Dark-Lord (1 whole story):

A mysterious new villain named Destruction comes to the Bay-Area with his army of mutant monsters to capture Robotboy for his evil plan to wipe-out all of mankind. He sents a squad of mutants to Tommy's school to kidnap him, Gus and Lola to lure Robotboy into a battle. Can Robotboy save his family from Destruction's evil grasp?

Edited on 08/19/2008 10:38am

Jose7RB

[10]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 3

Robo-Suit:Tommy gets a weird call from prof.Moshimo telling him to come to his lab. alone.3 days have pass and tommy is not back,but why is Protoboy back? and why is he acting in a good way and not bad-crazy robot he used to be,and why he is only appearing at night,finnally tommy is back but why he is so tired and why does he dissapears at night?

i bet all you guys know what happens next

gideonbernstein

[11]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 44
    My Life as a Teenage Robotboy [A My Life as a Teenage Robot Crossover}. Jenny is sent to the Bay Area to babysit Robotgirl and Robotboy, who soon becomes quite infatuated with her, much to Robotgirl's jealous chagrin. Meanwhile, Dr. Kamakazi discovers Jenny, and he covents her too. He then tricks jealous Robotgirl into placing an adapter on Jenny, putting her under Kamakazi's control. What do you think?
    Edited on 08/24/2008 11:00pm

pikagirl

[12]Aug 26, 2008
    Jose7RB wrote:

Robo-Suit:Tommy gets a weird call from prof.Moshimo telling him to come to his lab. alone.3 days have pass and tommy is not back,but why is Protoboy back? and why is he acting in a good way and not bad-crazy robot he used to be,and why he is only appearing at night,finnally tommy is back but why he is so tired and why does he dissapears at night?

i bet all you guys know what happens next

Yes I do hehe. Don't quite understand how it's possible butyeah I know what happens.

Jose7RB

[13]Aug 27, 2008
    • level: 3
    LOL!

Gyro-Robo

[14]Sep 18, 2008
    • level: 8

Doomsday

An evil alien race from another galaxy called the Nexis Zero invades the Earth. Robotboy, Tommy, Lola and Gus team up with Dr. Kamikazi and Constantine in order to stop The Nexis Zero. During the invasion, the Nexis Zero kill Donnie, Bambi and Kurt.

Edited on 09/23/2008 4:47pm

Eunacis

[15]Nov 25, 2008
    • level: 5
    I Beg of you! Make that into a fanfic, or at least let me