Rocket Power

Reggie's Big (Beach) Break

Aired Weekdays 4:30 AM Jul 19, 2003 on Nickelodeon

• A TV crew brings a special week long event called Beach Break to town. Otto gets grounded and has to work. Reggie receives all the fame, which makes Otto jealous. Twister and Sam try to look for famous singer, Shaffika. All goes well in the end.

I thought this was the best Rocket Power movie ever, next to "Island of the Menehune." It was so exciting because of all the music and the sports. One of my few favorite parts was when Otto watched Reggie interviewing with skateboard legend Andy Mac. Another one was when Twister and Sam wanted to see pop star, Shaffika, for the first time. I really loved the part where Otto, Reggie, Twister, Sam, and Raymundo get to perform with Shaffika during the final day of Beach Break. I wished that Nickelodeon would bring back Rocket Power because of Reggie's Big (Beach) Break and all the exciting adventures they've had. It'd be really great if Nickelodeon could put this TV movie on DVD, besides the Menehune one. This movie told me that I could have fun during Spring and Summer Break even if a special event doesn't come to where I live. It's even inspired me to type up an interesting fan-fiction. Anyway, I see this as my favorite Rocket Power episode because of the fun events that go on.