Rockface

BBC (ended 2003)

Rockface Fan Reviews (2)

6.8
  • It's been a long time...

I really enjoyed this show back when it was playing. Like MerlinWV, I watched every episode and was disappointed when it ended. But now, in 2014, when STARZ is filming Outlander in Scotland, and the male lead, Sam Heughan is "bagging" mountains in Scotland in the vicinity of the filming locations, maybe there will be some renewed interest. At the very least, this might be an opportune time to re-run the series. Are you listening, BBCA?
  • This show really has something for everyone,.

We watched every episode of this great show on BBC America. Imagine our feelings when out of the blue it just ended.
    It had romance, action, friendship, and comedy. The actors were not people we were familiar with, yet they endeared themselves to our family. Even our son, who rarely watches anything but car shows, found this show a must watch. Each episode had something to offer. Just seeing the highlands of Scotland was a pleasure. Many of the scenes made us want to return to the Highlands. Watching the rescue segments keeps you on the edge of your seat. The relationships the crew and their family shared showed a lot of everyday strife as well as having the added stress of a high risk career. All in all I really miss this show and wish they would at least film a end of story episode.