6. Ned's declassified school survival guide (Not that interesting or funny)
7. All grown up! (Rugrats is better than this crap!)
8. Danny Phantom (Kinda boring and lame)
9. My Life as a Teenage Robot (I don't even wanna start with this show...)
10. 6teen (Horrible, just horrible)
Okay, i'm done ranting.
I agree with you on "Martin Mystery, Just for Kicks, Unfabulous, Zoey 101, Ned's Declassified School Guide, and Danny Phantom." I haven't seen enough of "6teen" to give a fair judgement for it, and I really like "The X's, All Grown Up," and "My Life as a Teenage Robot" is an okay cartoon show to. One other show that I would get rid of though is "All That." That show hasn't been anywhere near "All That," ever since the Nickelodeon executives fired Josh Server, Amanda Bynes, and Danny Tamberelli and decided that it was a good idea to start off the year 2003 with an entirely brand new cast! Nickelodeon, please do us all a big favor and put "All That," out of its misery, or do something smart and hire back Lori Beth Denberg, Kel Mitchell, and the three other great actors I mentioned above back onto the show as adults! I'd ask them to get Kenan Thompson back on there to, but they probably wouldn't be able to as Kenan Thompson has gone on to "Saturday Night Live." :O
You must be registered and logged in to post a message.