Rocko's Modern Life

Nickelodeon (ended 1996)

mysterytipster

Rocko's Modern Life Fan Reviews page 5 of 7

• Bring this show back!

Rocko Modern Life is about an wulluby and his life.All his little misadventures with his friends liked Helfer who is raised by wolves.Well his family is wolves.And than there is filburt.Who we see numerous times working in the same area as Rocko liked the comic book stores.He has neighbor liked the bigheads.Note if you seen Spongebob Squarepants.Than you know how Squidward hates his neighbor Spongebob.Well Mr.Bighead is liked that also.This show is another classic.I used to watched this show when it was Nickoloden.Before more cartoons could more added new nicktoons came.Now what has happened? I mean they should keep the classic.This show is really good.I watched the old class nicktoons that used to air in Nick.They could at least made an Rocko Modern Life Tv Movie special or more episodes.......
  • Best Nicktoon ever

Rocko is the best show ever aloth I Miss "oconut Fred's Fruit Salad Inland" but Rocko is here to stay on Nicktoons belive me but here are a list of shows I want off

My Gym Parter's A Monkey

Johnny Test

House of Mouse

Sagwa

Arthur Do did right now so The best can stay please
  • I loved this show since I was a little kid.

When I was very young I watch this show and my parents like it and I like it too and I like a lot of things on this show like the Hippo Lady yells "How dare you" to Rocko and slaps him, hilarous. My most favorite character is Heffer he is very funny and he likes to eat a lot. Filbert's pretty cool and it's funny when he says "I'm nausous" all the time. Joe Murray created one of the greatest nicktoons ever. Rocko's Modern Life rules!
  • a sensitive wallaby, an overeating dimwitted steer, and an "odd" turtle. great television!

i loved rocko, it was one of my favorite shows growing up.
    it was a little corny so times but it was a well put together show with great actors like Tom Kenny. what could be better than a wallaby, his pet named spunky living in a modern world where a self-conscious turtle and an eccentric cat are a couple or a steer raised by a pack of wolves. two toad nieghbors next door, the husband a perfectionist (and part time pirate) oh and what the hell was rockos boss anyway? oh well i still loved this show and it's a shame i it ended!
  • Hey Rocko is on of my favorite show\'s. I found some cool rocko sites. One of them is www.freewebs.com/rockowallaby

Rocko\'s full name is Rocko James Wallaby. He immigrated to the United States from Australia. Rocko love his dog Spunky. He works at \"Kind Of Alot Of Comics\". One of his hobbies is Jackhamering.

Heffer\'s full name is Heffer Wolf. Heffer is one of Rocko\'s best friend. Heffer\'s hobbie is eating. His favorite food is \"Pasture Puffies.\" Heffer dosn\'t have a job although in one episode he became a sercurity guard at Conglom-O. He is voiced by Tom Kenny
  • I love this show. And guys, it is still on tv (for those who did not know)...read rest of review.

Rocko is a great show. It is much better than some other shows out there, like spongebob. It didnt last very long though. Wouldnt it be great for Nick to make new episodes?

---------

Anyway, Rocko is still on TV. When you ask? Am I nuts, you ask? Well, its not going to help many, but for those who have digital cable or satlite, Rocko is still broadcasted on Nicktoons in the morning at 7 and 7:30, and the same episodes are also in the afternoon at 5 and 5:30. Ok, so its old news, and MOST people know about it, but for those of you who didnt, uh, there you go :)
  • This was the best of Nickelodeon's best.

Withyout a doubt, Rocko's Modern Life is the best show to ever appear on Nickelodeon. It, Ren & Stimpy, The Angry Beavers and more are what made Nick such a great channel to watch. It was a brilliantly thought out cartoon, starring different kinds of animals and using lots of personification. It had great episodes that were funny because of not only jokes, but hidden innuendo such as the restaurant, Chokey Chicken, and the city of Ballzach. I watch this every morning from 7:00-7:30 and it is my favorite cartoon behind The Simpsons and Family Guy. It needs new episodes, but will remain forever as Nick's best show ever aired.
  • Rocko was on during the 90\'s, which in my opinion was Nick\'s golden years...

Rocko\'s Modern Life is a halarious, well thought out, show. This show will keep you laughing all throught out the episode. WACKY DELI ROCKS! anyway this show has some very imaginitive plots, with very varied comedy, from slap-stick to word play. the first time i turned on this show i couldnt stop laughing... it was different from the shows from nick today, and not half baked with repetitive plots like most shows now. BRING ROCKO BACK!
  • I miss this show...

As a little kid I watched this all the time, Nick really needs to return it because it's a Nick classic just like Ren and Stimpy. It's so depressing thinking about all the old shows like Are you afraid of the Dark? and Legends of the Hidden Temple and looking at Nick today and their crappy Catscratch and the X's.
  • This s*** is crack, one of the best wacky shows that nickelodeon has to offer.

This cartoon alone will shut and bring down all Cartoon network wacky shows. Period. This was my favorite show on nickelodeon. nothing ,not even spongebob, can top this show. the brilliance of this show can\'t be explained in words at all. So many crap shows (Uh, Coconut Fred) try to copy this show and ruin it\'s good name. Please put some good show back in the air and end all of this crap s***.
  • Oh Rocko how you filled that empty void in my life

RML was one of those shows that was great but yet stupid. When I say that I mean it in a good way, like a Bob Sagat hosting AMV way. It was part of those shows in the mid 90's that made you proud to be an American, it was part of the X-Men, Spiderman, Power Rangers, and Goosebumps. Now a days kids have Spongebob.....LAME! We need to bring back the originality this show brought. It was far ahead of its time and pushed the envelope its own little way in its time. Somebody please bring this back so we can enjoy the good ole times.
  • Rocko\'s Modern Life is an amazing show. I\'d do whatever it takes to get it back on the air.

It is a great show and I am so dissapointed they took it off the air. Still at my age the episodes are funny and I look back at the show as a remembered classic. The characters are funny and have interesting schemes in each episode. I can\'t express how proud I would be if they continued this show on the air. Please listen to my suggestion, so many people would be so happy. It is such a great show so continue showing it and I will be so happy. It is rare that a TV show thrown of the air has over a 9.0 rating. Bring it back! That\'s better than most current shows!
  • One Wierd but awesome show.

I loved wacthing this show. The characters were so intresting and wierd. It's cool that if you have Direct tv, they have the Nicktoons channel and sometimes they show reruns of this crazy cartoon.My freind was pointing out to me that while wacthing an old episode, there were some different kinds of little jokes or subliminal messages in the cartoon. Or it could just be the fact that back then cartoons still had guts and weren't all wimpy like some of the cartoons we have today. Some of the cartoons today Wouldn't have stood a chance against cartoons like Rocko's Modern Life.
  • Absolutely the best. Good ole fashion animated comedy.

Whats not to love about this animated show. Its funny, hilarious, farts, and barfs sounds. This show is sooooo funny. Im with every one who says, bring back this show! Hopefully they will redo this classic comedy, and make a whole lot of people extremely happy. Hopefully not to disappoint.
  • I beg to God PLEASE BRING IT BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

cool sweet awesome best tv show ever in history the fist episode i seen was canned it was funny!1!1!1 my favorite is i don't know it's so funny! i love every episode it's flawless if you hate it i will brutally kill you! better than spongebob squarepants best nick show ever they made a game of rocko called spunky's dangerous day for the super nintendo!
  • Before Lazlo & Spongebob appeared onto screens , there was one show that changed the face of television forever...

Rocko's Modern Life was a rememberance in the past where its first airing was wacked with craziness due of the adult stuff Joe Murrary aired and there's still the works of adult jokes on a animated cartoon for kids which includes Camp Lazlo ( Yes , I said Camp Lazlo , it has adult stuff )
    and my second favorite show , Billy & Mandy.

Too bad Nick had to cancel this forever but you still can see him on Nicktoons Network but it seems that it will be remained as a classic with characters all great and pivoted stories prsenting the quality of goodness. It even seems that Nick is really **** now thanks to it's cancellation of many great shows which we heard that they hate their classics!

A 10 out of 10 for this remarkable show...
  • Its a good tv show.

Rocko's modern life, is a great and very interesting tv show, some episodes are ridiculous but they are very funny and interesting. Rocko's modern life remember me my childhood, because is one of the less show that nickelodeon has in this days, is a decent show, it have well writen episodes and good adventures. It is a great invention and a great tv show. I like this show, SpongeBob SquarePants, and The Ren and Stimpy show are other nicktoons that I like more because they and Rocko's modern life are not only for children, they are for adult and teen-agers too!!!
  • Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !Why the heck did the ever drop this show? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? it is awsome ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
  • Bring it back!

This tv show, just like CatDog, is not so popular anymore. But, I would really appreciate if it came back on. If you think of it this way, nobodys going to watch it forever, and if you show repeats, more people who are just growing up can see it, and then they would be new to them, so the point is, this show can become popular again.
  • The only good show that has ever came on Nickeloden. Well, Danny Phantom & Invader Zim are pretty good, too.

This is by far, the best show that has ever been on Nickeloden. It would have been much better if Joe Murray had taken it to Cartoon Network much like he did with Camp Lazlo. In fact, he said Nickeloden is too conservitive and that is why he doesn't ever intended on making any more shows for Nickeloden, not to mention the bad taste in programming (what kind of idiot wants to watch Spongebob, the Fairly Odd Parents, All Grown Up, Rugrats, Dora the Explorer, Go Diego Go[no, really, go and don't come back!!], & well the list goes on & on. I wish more shows on Nickeloden would follow in this shows footsteps and be funny and creative. Sadly, this has only occurred twice so far, with Danny Phantom & Invader Zim, and it may never happen again.
  • I have no idea why they canceled it in the first place!

I grew up with this show. I would have hoped that they would have brought it back by now. Now and then I catch an episode on the Nicktoons channel but when I catch them. I think that if they brought this show back it would be a hit just like it was way back when.
  • The best show that was on Nickelodeon

This show was awesome, creative and funny. I stated watching it when I was 5 and I still would now! If only it wasn't on a channel that I don't have. It isw about a wallaby named Rocko, who has to live his modern Life in O-Town. He has two friends Filbert and Heffer and two neighbors, the Bigheads. Every episode was funny creative and even had a lot of mature humor. Taking this off to make room for retarded Catscratch and The X's and Rocket Power is morally wrong. Nick, if your smart, and you know whats good for your health, bring RML back. I really miss that show!
  • Rocko's Modern Life is one Hell of a show !

I remember watching the first episode of this show when I was only two years old, and it immediately became my favorite. It was on when there wasn't ****ed up shows like Catscratch and Avatar. The show is about Rocko, a wallaby who came to America. With his friends Heffer, a gluttonous steer, and Filbert, a hypocondriac turtle, and two cranky toads, Ed and Bev Bighead, they get into all sorts of wacky insane adventures. Sounds good doesn't it ? Unfortunately this show went off the air years back, but is still on today if yopu have the right cable service... This is one of the best shows to be aired on TV I swear to God...
  • Nick really needs to bring this show and so many old shows baq and should take out some of the new shows like the x\'s and 6teen.

haha i remember watching this show everyday when i was little. i dont get why nickelodeon is wasting their time putting those new dumb show..some new ones like catsrcath are ok..even tho i dont like that show its pretty good compared to others like the x\'s or 6teen. the best show on nick rite now is avtar the last airbender but i still really miism this show and a caople of other ones like ahh real monsters, the angry beavers and some others.. alt least that new channel nictoons tv puts them on thoe... anyways this is an extremely good show with a lot of funny stuff in it. yu really should cheq this show out if yu have nicktoons tv or whenever they put it on.
  • I miss this show a lot...

This show was one of Nick's best! Rocko and his friends, Heffer and Filburt always had funny though sometimes creepy adventures! I watched this show everyday I came home from school. This deserves the term classic. Even the minor characters were good for minor characters. I remember the one with Mother Nature and Mr. Bighead got shocked. I'm sad that Nick's rolling out the trash recently. Kids of today should really see this show and know that not every show on Nick is absolute crap.
  • This show was about Rocko a wallaby with his pal a cow named Hef and the turtle (which I can't remember his name). Well this show is about their whacky adventures.

I used to love this show when it was on it used to make me laugh for reasons that I don't know why. The way the plot always went was always a litte off tune with the rest of the shows. That is why I gave this a 9. I wish there were more shows like this on tv because there is only so many times you can watch Spongebob.
  • Quality Cartoon!

I have been watching this show more than spondgebob since my early childhood. I love shows that past the limits. This show is a classic that deserves to be aired for quite a while. 10 out of 10 Quality Fancyi butches! Too bad cartoons these days blow so bad thay should be burned.
  • On a scale of 1 to 10 i say 11

I love rocko\\\'s modern life but i think that some people did\\\'nt understand it or it was just not appreciated. and it takes a special person to like this show. it takes a person with a sence of humor. I think they should bring it back but i understand that nick had to move on. but i still think they should show it once in a while. and they do at special occasions. but rocko will never be forgoten. I know that for sure.

Nick. did so great in the 90's like this show but now it sucks. This show was so great and so funny who couldnt love it. It started a whole line of cartoons like this but this one was the best. bring it back i love whatching the re-runs but i want to now see some new ep's.
  • Anyone that could deny this cartoon and say that it was not good, is a complete fool! Rocko's Modern Life is a genuine show that was created, one thing that Nickeloden will be remembered for this very famous era. I always caught myself watching this show

CLASSIC! CLASSIC! CLASSIC! WOW! I am almost 18 years old and I can stil remember some of the shows that were on this. It's very rare that a cartoon can be remembered for it's orginality today. Everyone is trying to make it the "next best thing" but the truth about this show was that it was simple and complete gold!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7