Rocko's Modern Life

Nickelodeon (ended 1996)

mysterytipster

Rocko's Modern Life Fan Reviews (184)

• One of the best Nicktoons ever made in my mind. Should be on Nickelodeon not on Nicktoons Network.

I really liked this show. This is definetely one of the best Nicktoons ever made. This show is about Rocko, a kind, smart wallabee who lives with his dog, Spunky in O-Town. Rocko, along with his best friends Heffer, and Filbert have many adventures in every day life. The humor in this show is good. Most of the jokes are really funny. My favorite episode was the one when Rocko was teaching Mrs. Wollfe how to drive. I thought that episode was really hilarious! Isn't it coool how you can have a trainee driver compete in a demolission derby and win. That's really cool. The dialog in this show is awesome!! The funny moments with Rocko, and Heffer will keep you hooked on the series. The lines, and actions are child friendly, which is good. Overall, awesome show, great humor, awesome dialog, solid music, lovable characters. I just wish that this show is on Nickelodeon instead of Nicktoons Network. They rarely show it on NN. Rocko's Mern Life in my mind, should replace horrible shows like The Naked Brother's Band, and Tak. I miss this show alot!