Rocko's Modern Life

Nickelodeon (ended 1996)

mysterytipster

Rocko's Modern Life Fan Reviews (184)

• A perfect 90s Nicktoon

Rocko's Modern Life is the story of a wallaby, born and raised in the sunburned land Down Under, Australia. A few years ago, he left the comfort of his native continent and came to live in the United States (because of a bully named Dingo). Since then, he's managed to pick up an assortment of oddball, but well-meaning, friends including a gluttonous Heffer Wolfe (actually a Steer who was adopted by a family of wolves), a faithful pet pooch named Spunky, and a paranoid hypochondriac turtle named Filbert with a personal philosophy. "Turn the page, wash your hands, turn the page, wash your hands." I think Rocko's Modern Times is the best show on Nick during the 90s. I think all the characters are likeable. The best characters for me are Rocko and Heffer. Most of the episodes are enjoyable. I only hate like 3 episodes in this show. I liked that there are some of the crew that used to work on this show before SpongeBob. The voice acting were great. Overall, this show is amazing and I'm glad I get to record some of the episodes that were recently aired on TeenNick. 10/10