Rodney

To Hell and Back

Aired Tuesday 8:30 PM Oct 04, 2005 on ABC

• What goes around, comes around...

When Rodney returns home from his 2 month summer comedy tour,he starts worrying that he will go to hell for what he has previously done in his life. So he starts doing chores for the church,but the real problems are just around the corner when he accepts to replace the reverend in a sunday class for teenagers, where he finds him self i na pickle swamped with all kind of questions about the bible by tenagers, so he ends up embarrasing his son Jack by talking about the night he was conceived in front of a church full of Jack's friends. a very funny episode,had me laughing the newxt two days! and a great way to start the new season,well done Rodney!
  • It made me laugh out loud... even the next day

This was my first RODNEY episode; acutally, just found it while flipping through the channels - but if other episodes are as funny and clever as this one, I'm in for the season. It made me laugh out loud... even the next day. I don't watch TV often and when I do, it's mostly "reality" type shows; but occassionally, it's refreshing to find a show that's just fun and light-hearted. This show, this episode, was definitely it for me. I don't care about the depth of a character or whether the character's life or inter-action with others is "believable". It's TV for goodness sakes. What's important in a sitcom is that the jokes come off funny and there are plenty of them to entertain the audience. This episode did just that... can't wait to see it again during re-run season!!