Rollergirls Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on A&EBetween Seasons

How many of you...?

GenerationX7

[1]Feb 10, 2006
    • level: 2
    How many of you hate Hades Lady and think she is abusing her power? I think she is. Especially after that conversation between Chola and Cha Cha when Cha Cha said that Hades Lady also failed to meet the required practices, yet Hades Lady gets to skate but Cha Cha couldn't.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

66Camaro

[2]Feb 13, 2006
    • level: 1
    The biggest complaint from these derby-ers that seems to keep resurfacing is that "things are different now than they used to be". I do agree that as things evolve, sometimes the rules need to change, but that does mean that the rules must apply to everyone, not just some people. The clips they show of Hades Lady really do make her seem like a real (expletive). I'm sure she gets the brunt of being the bad guy since she enforces the rules, but if she's going to enforce them, she has to enforce them with everyone, including herself.

My thing with the Cha Cha situation is, if she missed all of the practices in one month and only made four of 6 in the following month, was she allowed to skate in any match before the one in last week's episode? Because if she was, then banning her from that last match is pretty stupid. You can't ban someone some of the time- either bench her for a certain amount of time contiguously, or don't bench her at all.

GenerationX7

[3]Feb 13, 2006
    • level: 2
    I agree, only banning her for that one match was a stupid move.