Episode Discussion - "Don't Be Yourself" (04/19/2010)

EJamison

[1]Apr 19, 2010
    • level: 17

Please discuss the episode here. It seems that it was not the pilot episode.

Edited on 04/20/2010 10:19am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

EJamison

[2]Apr 19, 2010
    • level: 17

It seems to be a fairly typical wacky sit-com. I assume I'll continue to watch it.

CharmedOneP391

[3]Apr 20, 2010
    • level: 19

Yeaa it was okay..I wasn't turned off by anything so I'll continue watching..I just have this feeling about this show that it'll get canceled soon.. because it's got one of my favorite actresses so why wouldn't it right

kravitzfan12

[4]Apr 20, 2010
    • level: 34
    Overall, I thought it was pretty generic. I wasn't too enthused, but I'll probably give it one more try since I don't watch anything on Monday.

It seemed like a pretty generic sitcom, which isn't necessarily bad, but nothing about it seemed unique.

CharmedOneP391

[5]Apr 20, 2010

Yeaa..it also doesn't help that ABC is airing the episodes out of order. For some strange-oh reason. Why even greenlight a show to broadcast if you're not going to air them in a way that they'll make sense. The episode didn't feel like a pilot at all..probably because it wasn't. I felt like I should've known the characters for a bit already before watching the episode..and that's strange.

LexClarkaresexy

[6]Apr 22, 2010
    • level: 15

I know I have a sneaky suspicion that it won't last long but I do hope abc gives it a fighting chance though. I thought it was pretty good and will definitely tune in next week too see if it get better.

Edited on 04/22/2010 12:46pm

isacks

[7]Apr 22, 2010
    • level: 2

The problem is that people don't watch the entire episode. The second half was better than the beginning!

miss_wierd

[8]Apr 26, 2010
    • level: 13

Oh man! This was hysterical!!! ROFL! To bad I can't watch this show because I watch big bang theory. Altho the big bang theory is in repeats right now. Great pilot for Romantically challenged!

miss_wierd

[9]Apr 26, 2010

CharmedOneP391 wrote:

Yeaa it was okay..I wasn't turned off by anything so I'll continue watching..I just have this feeling about this show that it'll get canceled soon.. because it's got one of my favorite actresses so why wouldn't it right

Your favorite actress? Lemme guess.. Alyssa Milano?

miss_wierd

[10]Apr 26, 2010

CharmedOneP391 wrote:

Yeaa..it also doesn't help that ABC is airing the episodes out of order. For some strange-oh reason. Why even greenlight a show to broadcast if you're not going to air them in a way that they'll make sense. The episode didn't feel like a pilot at all..probably because it wasn't. I felt like I should've known the characters for a bit already before watching the episode..and that's strange.

Wait! They are going out of order? How do you know this? Hmmm the pilot wasn't the pilot? No wonder it was good.

Edit: I just checked the guide! You are right! They are going out of order! That sucks. I guess we will just have to watch it online in the right order.

Edited on 04/26/2010 7:05pm

CharmedOneP391

[11]Apr 26, 2010

miss_wierd wrote:

CharmedOneP391 wrote:

Wait! They are going out of order? How do you know this? Hmmm the pilot wasn't the pilot? No wonder it was good.

Edit: I just checked the guide! You are right! They are going out of order! That sucks. I guess we will just have to watch it online in the right order.

(from your previous post) Yes Alyssa Milano is one of my favorite actresses & that's who I was referring to.

I knew it from reading it somewhere...tvbythenumbers i believe.

miss_wierd

[12]Apr 27, 2010

CharmedOneP391 says

(from your previous post) Yes Alyssa Milano is one of my favorite actresses & that's who I was referring to.

==================================================

I knew it! Cool!

I knew it from reading it somewhere...tvbythenumbers i believe.

=========================================

Ahhh okay.. I don't know why they are going out of order. Makes no sense.