Romantically Challenged Canceled by ABC

TesserT

[1]May 17, 2010
    • level: 75
    EW/Ausiello Files May 13, 2010

... comes word from multiple sources that ABC has axed the Alyssa Milano-headlined freshman comedy Romantically Challenged.

this comes after just 3 episodes have aired - averaged about 10 million viewers
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

zitzitta

[2]May 18, 2010
    • level: 8
    Sorry for her but the show was awful and her acting was so-so, definitely not her best. I don't know whose fault exactly this was but, for once, I agree with the axe-wielding bozos.

kikilayne

[3]May 21, 2010
    • level: 4
    Yup...time to snuff this train wreck. NONE of the actors seem that invested in their characters. I felt bored when I watched it. The plots are a rehashing of junk from other TV shows that were probably thrown out.

They failed to find a distinct style that set them apart and none of the actors had believability in any scene. This show felt like an unsuccessful attempt to Frankenstein a show together using ideas from other shows and trying to be an amalgamation.

Just Uninspired. Alyssa Milano needs to find her voice again and act with the conviction she once possessed. I hope that her next endeavor gives her that fire back.She truly is an amazing actress I look forward to her future.

nightgod473

[4]May 28, 2010
    • level: 5
    OK, not the greatest show on TV, but seriously-if 10 million viewers isn't enough for a new show starting in May at the end of the season for everything else, what ARE they looking for?

motleylil

[5]May 28, 2010
    • level: 19

Who said that 10 million wasn't enough? I guess they realized the show just isn't good.

bellinda

[6]Jun 3, 2010
    • level: 3
    You all have no idea what you are talking about. This was a great series and ABC gave it only 4 episodes chance. what's up with that? They keep all these other series on air that are simply CRAP. I say,, keep the series running for 1 Season at least and if it's not doing well, then cancel it. Plus, I will mention the fact that the series started in MAY ,,, don;t think it's the busiest season for TV... ABC execs don't know how much is 2+2 and they call themselves TV managers.!!!!!

loey12886

[7]Jun 4, 2010
    • level: 10
    I really liked this show. I don't only like it because of Alyssa Milano, but I actually thought it was quite funny

if this show wasn't a success, I hope Alyssa will do another show in the future

Slash_out

[8]Sep 15, 2010
    • level: 5

I didn't like Alyssa Milano in this one. She had this forced fake smile all through the first episode (didn't watch the others). And it made the skin of her face shine... No wrinkles there... But natural? Yeah right.

Edited on 09/15/2010 10:55am