Question About The End (Spoilers)

talonmalon333

[1]Dec 30, 2007
    • level: 27
    Okay, so Romeo was killed at the end. However Juliet sacrificed herself to Escalus, leaving her to a fate of eternal pain. Since Romeo doesn't have the same fate, do they still get to spend eternity together in peace?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SARAHmcrmy

[2]Feb 11, 2008
    • level: 24
    awh of course they do. :] romeo died for her and kept their vow until the end. when juliet realized that she knew she had to keep their vow too, and she also needed to save neo verona, so she chose to sacrifice herself for him. and at the end during the credits its shows the two of them together in spirit.:] it's the most amazing show, but the ending is so sad.

talonmalon333

[3]Feb 14, 2008
    • level: 27

SARAHmcrmy wrote:
    awh of course they do. :] romeo died for her and kept their vow until the end. when juliet realized that she knew she had to keep their vow too, and she also needed to save neo verona, so she chose to sacrifice herself for him. and at the end during the credits its shows the two of them together in spirit.:] it's the most amazing show, but the ending is so sad.

I had a feeling, but I have one more question. Juliet was meant to spend enternity in pain. So why are they at peace in the end?

SARAHmcrmy

[4]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 24
    uhm, this is kind of hard to explain and im not sure if its right, but i think theyre at peace because their love is so true and strong. when they died for each other their love didnt end, it carried on with them. i think their love replaced the pain completely, and after that happened they could finally be together. =] im not sure if its right though.=/
    Edited on 02/15/2008 2:44am

sphinx_vampire

[5]Mar 21, 2008
    • level: 18
    Yeah, If you remember the last lines of William in the aftermath, he thinks about how strife, hatred, sadness, and pain can all be ended by love. The joy of love is what Romeo and Juliet taught them.

goldenalchemist

[6]Apr 6, 2008
    • level: 6
    yes they do because once juliet/escalus brought neo verona to italy or wherever it is the tree died if anyone noticed so she probably died with it