Romeo X Juliet

CBC Premiered Apr 04, 2007 Between Seasons

frank_thetank

Romeo X Juliet Fan Reviews (9)

• When Romeo met Juliet at the Rose Ball, both of their fates became intertwined through the passion of their love. They vowed to be eternally together in life and death. But with fueding families & Neo Verona in danger, will their love ever be possible?

It all began in Neo Verona, when 14 years before the main story takes place, the entire royal family of the Capulets were brutally murdered by Montague, in order to gain the title and the power of the Archduke for himself. That is, all of the Capulets except for one, the true Archduke's daughter, Juliet. Hiding her identity, Juliet lived her life in secret, until one day near her 16th birthday, she was mistaken for another girl and taken to the Rose Ball at the palace, where she met her one and only true love, Romeo Montague. It was love at first sight. Romeo X Juliet is by far one of the best, and one of the most heart wrenching anime series I have ever seen. It's definately a personal favorite of mine. This phenomenal show is based on the tear jerking tale of William Shakespeare's classic play, "Romeo & Juliet." Anything written by Shakespeare is nothing short of genius, but the way this series was put together and ever so slightly tweaked to add a little more originality, absolutely amazes me. Each and every character has depth, the plot line is undeniably incredible, and the animation is beautiful in every scene. This action-packed drama is one of a kind, and once you've seen it for yourself, you'll understand exactly what I mean. The romance, the passion, the purity, the tragedy, everything is simply perfect. I gaurentee it will keep you on the edge of your seat. It'll seem as though you're there with the characters, you'll know what they know and you'll feel what they feel. You'll hope and fear along with them. You'll laugh until your sides ache, and you'll cry until your tears run out. I recommend this series to anyone and everyone of all ages. Romeo X Juliet, it's worth watching. It's a show for every hopeless romantic, as well as every thrill-seeker. After you watch this amazing series, you'll just know that there is such a thing as true love. I'm more than positive that you will love it as much as I do. :]